What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Eels

Dea

Juniors
Good defence Dragons.
Switched on and off so this half. They need to stay focused and get rid of the dumb errors

j0nesy

Bench
Good defence Dragons.
Switched on and off so this half. They need to stay focused and get rid of the dumb errors

Yeah, we looked really good for most of that half. 2-3 really silly lapses though. Parra lucky to be only down by 8.

TruSaint

Referee
So many good moves in that. Rava’s speed and offload, pereira blasting through the tackle, lafai turning Gutherson inside out to put Dufty safely away. Hell yes.

Yeah that was special.

Big next 40. Keep the crowd quiet and penalties to a min.

Dragsters

First Grade
That's our best try in years.

It was an absolute ripper tuddy.

Right along the eastern touchline. We are near the top of the stand and I felt like I could reach out and take that ball from Norman.

If you not here you should try to get to the game against the tigers just for the experience.

Special...

Tuddy

Juniors
It was an absolute ripper tuddy.

Right along the eastern touchline. We are near the top of the stand and I felt like I could reach out and take that ball from Norman.

If you not here you should try to get to the game against the tigers just for the experience.

Special...
Not there mate but very jealous that you are.

Sounds like it's a great stadium. Enjoy the second half!