What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 9: Non Parra matches - MAGIC WEEKEND

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith Let Sivo and keep the nuggets they have on the wings...

Also why would you punish the entire team for a player running late to training you fine him...

Since the Duke left its been chaos and a downhill slide.
3yrs straight in finals lol. Give the merkins the spoon. f**k them

TheParraboy

Staff member
Field looks shit but it might be ok

Like the laksa I had the other night in Parramatta after the game, looked pretty disgusting, but was pretty good

I wonder what the schedule is for the changerooms you've got one team playing and the next one warming up who gets in the showers and when?

hindy111

Post Whore
The downhill slide started well before he left

He just decided to get off halfway to the bottom

Last 3yrs he was there 3 finals and a win in each series. He left cause they didn't listen to him. He wanted Bennet and also did not want to sign Nathan or Mansour. He wanted Peachey and Sivo to remain. He got jack of it and took off.Had they of listened its top 4 this year and a shake at title. What a f**k up.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Showponys or Manly?

Hard one this,
dont get me wrong dont care who loses, just want to know what will give me more personal pleasure

Latest posts