What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Looks good bubbly
Feta
Pepperoni
Chilli?

Yum
Make your own base?
And olives, garlic, I use a vegan pizza cheese. Tastes awesome plus me and dairy don't mix on the dunny. I forgot the red capsicum.
I use wholemeal lebanese bread mate. Thin and crispy perfection. I honestly want the food to be the star, not the filling of the gut.

carcharias

Immortal
And olives, garlic, I use a vegan pizza cheese. Tastes awesome plus me and dairy don't mix on the dunny. I forgot the red capsicum.
I use wholemeal lebanese bread mate. Thin and crispy perfection. I honestly want the food to be the star, not the filling of the gut.
Yeah cool
lebanese bread is the go
That’s what we do too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Planning a new pizza for tomorrow

I’ll post pics tomorrow If it’s worthy

Chicken, pre roasted sweet potato, Spanish onion, pancetta on a thin base with a satay sauce base. Gonna use bocconcini

I got a fresh fennel left over from the pork roast so will probably chop some of the leaf for garnish

Lebanese bread pizza........
Making real pizza dough is so easy & tastes so much better!
See the funny thing about cooking is everyone has their own ideas.
Personally I like it when someone else has an idea and I think about if I'd like to use it.
When someone comes on and makes a statement like you have I just think, geez this blokes a bit of a wanker.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Because my pizzas are about flavour, not excess.

Agree. Too much cheese overpowers the other stuff sometimes. Mind you, I know people like robo who love the extra cheese.

The new joint in Engo, Deluxe Gourmet Pizzas, uses farck all cheese and the pizzas are bland. Doesn’t help they are so scabby with the toppings

Latest posts