What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Knights...

getsmarty

Immortal
match-default-1736x350.jpg

Telstra Premiership Round 10 Dragons vs Knights
Telstra Premiership
nrl-premiership-badge.svg

Round 10 - Sunday 19th May 2019

Match: Dragons vs Knights
Kick off: 2:00pm
dragons-badge.svg

home Team

Dragons

knights-badge.svg

away Team

Knights

#NRLDragonsKnights

Venue: Glen Willow Oval

Match broadcasters

• Foxtel
  • LIVE PASS
  • KAYO
Ground Conditions: N/A

Weather: Partly Cloudy

Buy Tickets
Stats
Current Season
Wins this season
50%

4/8

38%

3/8

Points Scored
home St. George Illawarra Dragons

away Newcastle Knights
Points Conceded

away Newcastle Knights
Completion Rate
77%

77%

Tackle Efficiency
88.7%

88.2%

Average Points Scored

away Newcastle Knights
Average Points Conceded

away Newcastle Knights
Average Play The Ball
3.41s

3.48s

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-10-dragons-v-knights/

getsmarty

Immortal
New wingers and fullback please. Then we're sweet and might have a chance

The soft edge tries absolutely murder us. I'm done with the patience.

Hunt has immensely aimed up in defence but nobody else on his side has bothered. He can't do it all himself.

Dufty wasn't that bad...Aitken and ravalawa are the main problem along with the stupid interchange...We need more grunt on the bench...bring in Timm.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Dufty wasn't that bad...Aitken and ravalawa are the main problem along with the stupid interchange...We need more grunt on the bench...bring in Timm.
Don't mind Dufty but I'm not happy about his giving up for the Warriors 3rd try and allowing them to score close to the posts

Anyway wrong thread for this. He just fix his attitude against the Knights

Brutalitops

Juniors
One error...he made a decent one on one tackle after that....give credit were its due.
It's not an error, it was literally giving up while the ball was live and the player was within reach.

As I said in the other thread, I'm a Dufty defender usually and his game was good besides that, but that is not a moment you can ignore.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
Need to bring in Kerr and Timm need some go forward when our props go off
Neither could do any worse than Latimore he served his purpose last year
No need to carry a back on the bench unless Lomax was injured today I don't know why he came off
Need to have James Graham as sole captain

Dragonslayer

First Grade
There has to be changes next week, surely!

1. Coach needs to be replaced now. This is first priority.
2. T.Sims is playing injured, why is he named each week!
3. Host also appears to be playing injured.
4. Latimore played 8 mins today, 8 *#^$@*^# minutes
5. Lomax didn't have a good game but 2 try's for the Warriors down his side when he came off, common denominator = Aitken.
6. Rava had some strong runs but its also time to end the experiment.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors

5. Lomax didn't have a good game but 2 try's for the Warriors down his side when he came off, common denominator = Aitken.

7. When you have the opposition on the ropes and you get a penalty near the try line, tap the ball and run. Oh and do it quickly!

Crush

Coach

DS, we are going to slide hard from here. Wait till we hit origin time and are playing without Hunt, Vaughan, Friz.
I'd say the season is almost over already. Losing Widdop, JDB, KSims, now Norman. We don't have the ability to win without those guys like Sharks can do without their stars.
I've actually stopped watching already. It was getting me down.
I'll switch off a bit now, its easier.
Watch a bit of cricket WC, Ashes will be interesting.
Its Roosters comp again anyway this year. Nobody beats them in the finals if they stay fit.

Tuddy

Juniors
DS, we are going to slide hard from here. Wait till we hit origin time and are playing without Hunt, Vaughan, Friz.
I'd say the season is almost over already. Losing Widdop, JDB, KSims, now Norman. We don't have the ability to win without those guys like Sharks can do without their stars.
Its Roosters comp again anyway this year. Nobody beats them in the finals if they stay fit.
I still had hope....until tonight's game anyway.

I have no idea how I'm going to get through two more years of this. The board and BJ in particular, should be ashamed of themselves.

blacksafake

First Grade
Come on mate.
You are normally one of the positive ones on here. Don’t let these knobs get you so far down that you can’t watch.
L plate, BJ & the board, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

possm

Coach
Need to bring in Kerr and Timm need some go forward when our props go off
Neither could do any worse than Latimore he served his purpose last year
No need to carry a back on the bench unless Lomax was injured today I don't know why he came off
Need to have James Graham as sole captain

Yes, in the forwards drop Latimore and Host. In the backs drop Aitken, and Rava. Give Pereira a boot up th bum. So line-up would be:
1. Dufty
2. Pereira - last chance
3. Lomax
4. Lafai
5. Pearson
6. Field
7. Hunt
8. Graham
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Sims
12. Frizell
13. Lawrie

14. Timm
15. Kerr
16. Ford - if eligable
17. Leilua

hazzbeen

Bench
Come on mate.
You are normally one of the positive ones on here. Don’t let these knobs get you so far down that you can’t watch.
L plate, BJ & the board, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Mate I am over the disappointment stage , I have learnt to adjust . After 3 in a row of loses I now can honestly say , I hope we continue to get pounded just to see what these Monkeys do ..... The Management are treating us fans with no respect at all and continue away in their little make believe world . Also its not the coaches fault that he has no idea and he is still there....... Blame the big Apes for letting it continue ........