What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Spags lost. Back to the drawing board.

8e4ad76a3318e0eee982c85badb10034753c16ba4d45dd415b69e56be7b14642.jpg

Gazzamatta

Coach
66% votes yes to The Factions. Got close but then again Max almost got his over the line last time.
Double or nuffin?

eel01s

Bench
Glad it didn't get up. I even got up and spoke about how important it was for the new constitution to allow for ALL members to be able to vote (via postal or online voting).

I was surprised when Denis and John Fenwick advised members to vote against the proposal.

Gronk

Staff member
Glad it didn't get up. I even got up and spoke about how important it was for the new constitution to allow for ALL members to be able to vote (via postal or online voting).

I was surprised when Denis and John Fenwick advised members to vote against the proposal.

Well done and thanks.

Gronk

Staff member
Max needs reforms to be cleared tomorrow night. They need 75% and that will allow (amongst other things) electronic voting in the future.

7pm Cumberland Lounge - Bankwest Stadium.

Gronk

Staff member
What are the voting eligibility requirements?

Entitlement to vote Any person who is elected to membership of the Leagues Club as a club member on or after 22 December 2004 is not entitled to attend and to vote on any matters at general meetings until that person has been a financial member of the Leagues Club for a continuous period of three (3) years at the date of the general meeting. Honorary Members, Temporary Members and Provisional Members are not entitled to vote at the general meeting. An employee of the Leagues Club must not vote at the general meeting. Each Member who is entitled to vote has one vote, but cannot vote by proxy

https://www.parraleagues.com.au/content/uploads/2019/04/190410_Notes.pdf

Gronk

Staff member
Marked up constitution with proposed amendments is attached.

Attachments

• Constitution-Parramatta-Leagues-Club-Mark-up.pdf
    317.2 KB · Views: 3