What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

• Arthur (Eels)

• Brennan (Titans)

• Brown (Knights)

• Green (Cowboys)

• Kearney (Warriors)

• McGregor (Dragons)

• Morris (Sharks)

• Pay (Bulldogs)

• Stuart (Raiders)

• Other (Bellamy, Bennett, Cleary, Hasler, Maguire, Robinson, or Seibold)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mary fo sho.

What....sorry...they, what? They just re-signed him a few weeks ago?

Oof....

Bazal

Post Whore
Thats mean, but funny.

Sorry to all my St George brothers on here most of you deserve better.

My best mate is a Dragons fan.

We are the only two in our extended circle of acquaintances who never give each other shit about footy...which is actually quite sad.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Not NRL but Dave Furner sacked halfway through his first season at Leeds.

That's rough, not even able to see out basically the first half of the first season of a 3 year deal.

Poor bastard.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Still think Nathan Brown is a special. Even when the Knights are winning, they still are playing very patchy.

Not sure he has really got the team singing to the same hymn book. If I was that club I would be looking for another coach.

blaza88z

Coach
What odds is Seibold paying?

I think he's doing the right things with the team, sitting out players like Roberts and Isaako who have been ordinary this year but the shit he's saying in the media isn't giving me any great hope, i'm hopeful that he knows what he is doing

Iafeta

Referee
So much talent signed - off and in the field - and all of it utterly squandered.

#KearneyMustGo

But is there?

Let’s go through the team

Undersized forwards
Beale no speed power or skill
Hiku who can’t tackle
Blair who won’t run
A rookie half
A pensioner in the halves
Kata who can’t pass left to right (I kid you not)

I would say Harris and RTS are class. Fusitu’a and Maumalo make some other NRL teams. The rest I genuinely don’t think coaches and recruitment agents will go hard at to get to their club.

I think last year was an aberration. Players over performed and coach over performed.

Kearney is a Kiwis legend and was a brilliant player who would destroy most of them. He’s a horrible NRL coach though surrounded by some strange recruitment theories from Brian Smith.

taipan

Referee
Bennett will get the flick.He's been smiling and chuckling too much of late.The code isn't used to it.It's deep and sinister.
The code needs moody coaches ,who ride into town like a western gunslinger, tie their horse to the railing, throw some cash on the bar,and knock down a slug in 5 seconds.Shoot the bad guy.
Then answer questions from the media, if only briefly.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Bennett will get the flick.He's been smiling and chuckling too much of late.The code isn't used to it.It's deep and sinister.
The code needs moody coaches ,who ride into town like a western gunslinger, tie their horse to the railing, throw some cash on the bar,and knock down a slug in 5 seconds.Shoot the bad guy.
Then answer questions from the media, if only briefly.

Clint-Eastwood-Bravo-Reaction-For-a-Few-Dollars-More.gif

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
But is there?

Let’s go through the team

Undersized forwards
Beale no speed power or skill
Hiku who can’t tackle
Blair who won’t run
A rookie half
A pensioner in the halves
Kata who can’t pass left to right (I kid you not)

I would say Harris and RTS are class. Fusitu’a and Maumalo make some other NRL teams. The rest I genuinely don’t think coaches and recruitment agents will go hard at to get to their club.

I think last year was an aberration. Players over performed and coach over performed.

Kearney is a Kiwis legend and was a brilliant player who would destroy most of them. He’s a horrible NRL coach though surrounded by some strange recruitment theories from Brian Smith.

A fit Luke makes plenty of sides as well. Other than that you’ve covered it prettty well. The back three is the only area we’re notably strong.