What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

ash411

Bench
Eagleston in fine form again...

I would love to know how the leagues club board can or would deliver premierships?

aCV2JER.png

Bazal

Post Whore
But people keep telling me I'm just making excuses when I say that we haven't recovered from 2016 and the decade before it yet!

Gronk

Staff member
Eagleston in fine form again...

I would love to know how the leagues club board can or would deliver premierships?

aCV2JER.png

IIRC he is in Spag's pocket. Do you want to have a guess how much a Barrister's opinion costs ?

Bazal

Post Whore
IIRC he is in Spag's pocket. Do you want to have a guess how much a Barrister's opinion costs ?

Yep. Loves himself some Spags semen

Spagnolo's ticket is likely to feature former Eel Ben Smith and businessmen Andrew Eagleston and Ray Fares.

Linky

He's clearly the one Spags has tasked with agitating against the reforms that will prevent Spags from being re-elected ever. IE that will prevent Parramatta from moving forward

Latest posts