What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Cowboys Fantasy Team

Gronk

Staff member
lol typical BA, blame the young bloke in Salmon while his old favourites continue to offer SFA.

And Will Smith lololololol!!

3 more years of this oh joy!!
You should take a break mate. I'm concerned for your well being.

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly the players that need to go are Terepo and Taka.

Will Smith is rubbish but if having him in the six means those two run out for Wenty, I'm all for it. He played well last time we beat the Cows up there

With MJ injured I am suprised Salmon did not take his spot in centres. Taka has been up and down all year and agree if MJ was fit Salmon shoukd have a shot first. But I wouldn't be against Salmon having 2 or 3 games in centres for Wenty to hone his skills.

Terepo has also been down on form but not drop worthy. Unsure why BA is giving him such big minutes and Tim who is in great form such short.
Terepo is good for 40mins.

hindy111

Post Whore
lol typical BA, blame the young bloke in Salmon while his old favourites continue to offer SFA.

And Will Smith lololololol!!

3 more years of this oh joy!!

Your starting to piss me off. Give it a f**king rest for a week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Serious question... is this non-stop negativity actually part of your real personality or just a persona you put on here for some reason? Either way, I reckon it would be hard to be you and harder to be someone who lives with you if you are like this in real-life.

I had a mate who always wynged and talked only about himself. After 12mths I had to tell him to go get f**ked. And I rarely use vulgar language in real life situations. It wore me out.

Bazal

Post Whore
With MJ injured I am suprised Salmon did not take his spot in centres. Taka has been up and down all year and agree if MJ was fit Salmon shoukd have a shot first. But I wouldn't be against Salmon having 2 or 3 games in centres for Wenty to hone his skills.

Terepo has also been down on form but not drop worthy. Unsure why BA is giving him such big minutes and Tim who is in great form such short.
Terepo is good for 40mins.

Taka is, IMO, not in our best 17. Maybe Mennings injury has delayed his fate. I hope so.

Peni needs a kick in the arse. He's back to making dumb errors, his defence around the ruck has been soft all year. That stuff is all down to poor attitude. We don't need poor attitude in the side right now.

hindy111

Post Whore
Taka is, IMO, not in our best 17. Maybe Mennings injury has delayed his fate. I hope so.

Peni needs a kick in the arse. He's back to making dumb errors, his defence around the ruck has been soft all year. That stuff is all down to poor attitude. We don't need poor attitude in the side right now.

Yes I noticed Peni jogging back slowly into defense with head down after makes a tackle on mulitple occassions.
Taka on his days fine but he isnt part of future is he so may as well test a guy who might be.

JokerEel

Coach
Will Smith hasnt played all year comes right back in same as Mau..

Time for some for some of these guys to go play for Wenty for a week...

Hoffman earned his spot same goes for French but it seems he is on the outer unlike Smith and Taka..

Incorrect

Coach
I'm disappointed that a guy who has been top 17 this year and who for all intents and purposes was pencilled in as one of our centres given he trained there all pre season doesn't get a shot to play there ahead of someone like Hoffman.... And Will Smith at 6....dear oh dear...

The one positive I can see is that we'll be playing them at home in front of a parochial crowd, which is exactly what the team needs after a proper shellacking. With our away record, and the Cowboys starting to hit their stride with the return of JT, playing in Townsville could have started a downhill slide from which we might never recover.

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The one positive I can see is that we'll be playing them at home in front of a parochial crowd, which is exactly what the team needs after a proper shellacking. With our away record, and the Cowboys starting to hit their stride with the return of JT, that could start a downhill slide from which we might never recover.
Where's the positive in that??

Latest posts