What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash the hoodoo!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Okay...

10-day turnaround...

Playing the most hated Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks opponent ever...

We need some big boppers back to stop Tapau and Fonua-Blake...

Sharks by 10!

Quigs

Immortal
The Hartley quigs are playing the Donkey quigs tomorrow night.

Just get the popcorn out and cheer as the bastards bash the shit out of one another.

Plus Jimmy the Jet has gone AWOL apparently. Better get that Thailand booking all stitched up.

Windy70

Juniors
I would love to see a depleted side like this smash Manly. We certainly have it in us.

From what Morris said, Fifita will be back they think and Prior will have more evaluations to play it safe considering it's in his neck area.

Moylan is back round 10 isn't he?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would love to see a depleted side like this smash Manly. We certainly have it in us.

From what Morris said, Fifita will be back they think and Prior will have more evaluations to play it safe considering it's in his neck area.

Moylan is back round 10 isn't he?

Moylan is due back for Manly game, team would be

1. Moylan
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Dugan
6. Flanagan
7. CT
8. Fifita
9. JB
10. Uele
11. Nikora
12. Capewell
13. Gallen
bench
14. BB
15. Williams
16. Bukuya
17. Gray (Gray comes on, Dugan goes into forwards he can handle that)

Otherwise either Cruz/Vasquez/Mr Magoo would be no 17 as extra forward, please Morris dont select Sorenson

shaggs

Coach

1. Moylan
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Dugan
6. Flanagan
7. CT
8. Fifita
9. JB
10. Uele
11. Nikora
12. Capewell
13. Gallen
bench
14. BB
15. Williams
16. Bukuya

Otherwise either Cruz/Vasquez/Mr Magoo would be no 17 as extra forward, please Morris dont select Sorenson
Dugan won’t ever be considered as a forward. Gray won’t play off the Bench.

The three others you named aren’t first grade standard. They won’t be considered before sorenson.

Card Shark

Immortal
Speaking of the coach, not even the great Flanno could work out how to beat the Manly hoodoo.

If Morris conjures up a victory, he becomes the coaching king!

Frenzy.

Immortal

1. Moylan
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Morris
5. Dugan
6. Flanagan
7. CT
8. Fifita
9. JB
10. Uele
11. Nikora
12. Capewell
13. Gallen
bench
14. BB
15. Williams
16. Bukuya

Stop it! You’ve said it twice, maybe thrice now. Won’t ever happen and is blatantly stupid.

Card Shark

Immortal
I’m tipping we will break the hoodoo in emphatic fashion on Sunday.

Young blokes be saying....”what hoodoo?”!

Frenzy.

Immortal
There is only a hoodoo if you believe it.

Just because the Sharks have only beaten Manly 26 times in 101 clashes doesn’t make it a hoodoo....................

udb4rvx9-720.jpg

Inferno

Coach
There is only a hoodoo if you believe it.

Just because the Sharks have only beaten Manly 26 times in 101 clashes doesn’t make it a hoodoo....................

The old hoodoo was Manly hadn't won at Shark Park for like 15 years.

Then they turned up, ragdolled Brett Kearney who was playing fullback and it's been all the other way ever since.

We play for the Steve Roger's cup against these merkins don't we?

carcharias

Immortal
I read where tapou reckons Dylan Walker will throw it back in our face and score 2 try’s.
They will give it to him, but knowing Dylan Walker he will give it back by scoring a couple of tries. That’s the character of Dylan Walker and that’s why we love him," Taupau said.

He is a bit of the court jester. He’ll throw it right back in their faces. It’s all a bit of fun and banter. I think most players sort of expect it when they go through some stuff. It’s the way you handle it."

Walker braced for heavy verbal barrage from Sharks fans
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/14/walker-braced-for-heavy-verbal-barrage-from-sharks-fans/

I am of the opinion that if his career ended on Sunday arvo that I personally would laugh about it.