What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd10: Non Parra matches

TheParraboy

Staff member
If you cant get minimum 6 from 8 this round your toast for the year...

Thursday

Storm v Tigers

Friday
Panthers v Warriors
Broncos v Roosters

Saturday
Titans v Bulldogs
Raiders v Souths

Sunday
Dragons v Knights
Sharks v Manly

Incorrect

Coach
Unless McGregor can start using his bench properly, I think they'll continue to slide... I can see the Knights getting up here.... the rest look straightforward as you say TPB

emjaycee

Coach
Bullshit, this round is not as straightforward as one would think.

Storm for sure.
Friday Night Broncos in Brisbane are always a chance though Roosters should win this one.
The rest could be a coin toss between winners and loosers,

Bazal

Post Whore
Bullshit, this round is not as straightforward as one would think.

Storm for sure.
Friday Night Broncos in Brisbane are always a chance though Roosters should win this one.
The rest could be a coin toss between winners and loosers,

Agreed.

The Raiders, for eg, are a smarter team without Leipana. Even if they haven't got as many points in them, they tend to concede fewer as well. They're in the game.

Manly could easily beat Cronulla, Newcastle almost should beat the Dragons...the Titans are woeful, so are the Dogs, so that could go in any direction.

I agree. Apart from the Storm game those could go either way. Maybe even the Storm aren't certainties. Don't the Tigers have a good record of late against them?

Agreed.

The Raiders, for eg, are a smarter team without Leipana. Even if they haven't got as many points in them, they tend to concede fewer as well. They're in the game.

Manly could easily beat Cronulla, Newcastle almost should beat the Dragons...the Titans are woeful, so are the Dogs, so that could go in any direction.
Pretty sure I heard last night that Manly have won 15 of the last 17 games against Cronulla.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pretty sure I heard last night that Manly have won 15 of the last 17 games against Cronulla.

Yeah they have a ridiculous record against them. it's not just recent either, they've won 71 of 101 games against Cronulla. If they were full strength it wouldn't even be a contest IMO.

Injuries bring both sides very close together, and the Sharks halves are better...but that hoodoo is hard to ignore

If you cant get minimum 6 from 8 this round your toast for the year...

Thursday

Storm v Tigers

Friday
Panthers v Warriors
Broncos v Roosters

Saturday
Titans v Bulldogs
Raiders v Souths

Sunday
Dragons v Knights
Sharks v Manly
I'll take all the teams that aren't underlined thanks.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I fear they have broken the seal. Tigers in for a long night. Young Papenhooossn looks impressive to me. More so than Xerri from the Sharks who everyone has a chub for.