What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brent Read's post on twitter took him by surprise. He posted an anti-club pro-Gutho comment and he got absolutely barrelled by 100s of Parra supporters who were ALL behind the club.
I'd say in previous years the fans would've sided with the player, especially such a popular one. This has always resulted in the club bending over, with disastrous long term results. I wonder what's different this time. Could be the fact there's no elections on, but that doesn't explain why most fans were so quick to turn on Gutho.

ash411

Bench
I'd say in previous years the fans would've sided with the player, especially such a popular one. This has always resulted in the club bending over, with disastrous long term results. I wonder what's different this time. Could be the fact there's no elections on, but that doesn't explain why most fans were so quick to turn on Gutho.
Kind of makes you think that we shouldn't get voting rights back at all, doesn't it?

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
I think our fans are smart enough to see we now have good governance. Personally I think we have the stability in the front office to this club to great heights once again.

Latest posts