What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Thu - Storm 24-22 Wests Tigers @ AAMI

Round 10: Storm v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Surely storm can't win the comp with the host of absolute battlers they have in their team. They are going to get fkn destroyed without Munster and addo carr during origin.

Bazal

Post Whore
They're pretty average imo and smell of the 2013 team that went out of the finals bang-bang to the Rabbits & Knights.

At full strength I reckon we could put 40 on them.

Yeah I agree, they're pretty ordinary.

At full strength Parra would get within 20...maybe.

azza29

Juniors
Love him or hate him but Cameron Smith showed tonight that to win football games you need to be a great game manager.
He is still missing a Cronk replacement with the smarts to back him up, has deadened Melbourne’s attack substantially.

some11

Referee
Surely storm can't win the comp with the host of absolute battlers they have in their team. They are going to get fkn destroyed without Munster and addo carr during origin.
Croft is a tryer, but that's not good enough for a Bellamy coached team.

He doesn't strike me as a natural footballer at all.

stormbati

Bench
Good the universe corrected itself in the end.
Hard luck for Tigers kicking a thousand penalties and losing by 2.
Again thanks for Marika, Josh and Ryan.

moffla

Bench
Croft is a tryer, but that's not good enough for a Bellamy coached team.

He doesn't strike me as a natural footballer at all.
People will forget that it was the same when Cronk started though. Not saying Croft will reach the same level, but I’m all for persisting and working with him rather than constantly distributing the side by recycling through halves.

typicalfan

Coach
People will forget that it was the same when Cronk started though. Not saying Croft will reach the same level, but I’m all for persisting and working with him rather than constantly distributing the side by recycling through halves.
He reminds me of Brooks actually with such expectations and he always looked good filling in for Cronk. He is so young and so much potential.

Latest posts