What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Panthers

Meth

Staff member
3- Tevaga
2- Burr
1- Maumalo

HM- RTS, Herbert, Nikorima

Plenty of others. Luke got us going early.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Nikorima
2- Paasi (that barge-over gave me a fat)
1- Herbert

HMs for everyone, even Kearney. Special mention to Luke who responded well to the late call up. Hopefully he’s getting back to full fitness

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Strange one, hard to pick as lots of contenders but in reality not much quality in the game

3. Maumalo
2. Herbert
1. Luke

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Geez, really? I thought Green wasn't flash
He actually had a big game. He crossed my mind for points too but like you said, he wasn't flash.

Greens growing into the halfback role pretty good. At stand-off - he has a crack every now and then but now its just pass pass pass.

Hawks

Juniors
3 Big Bad Ken
2 Jazz
1 Herbert
Thought Green was average dont get the love his kicking game was poor and he got caught with the ball a couple times just lacks speed unfortunately.

Benek

Juniors
Totally agree. The one thing panthers beat us at was kicking game. Our best kick of the night came from Luke.

And it's even more important since Kodi doesn't have a long kick.

Iafeta

Referee
3 Ken. He’s a colossus. Love how he ran off his injury. He looked like he had been shot from the grassy knoll.
2 Jazz. His footwork murdered them up the middle. The fact they didn’t come up as a line meant there was more space to use it and use it he did. Also that tackle on Leota, precision to dislodge the ball.
1. Patrick. Was giving Waqa Blake a bath in that first half. That OG didn’t know which way Patrick went.

I nearly gave a point to Hiku. He had some errors early but I was actually thinking of his defence. I know. I’m in shock too. But he was really accurate on the edge.

Latest posts