What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Gazzamatta

Coach
Interview on line with Tepai about him playing his 100th game V The Pennys this week then hes omitted due to "Concussion Protocol". Do we actually know what we are doing? Maybe hes been dropped and its a cover up to save face. Either way its appears unprofessional on the surface.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon the club realised it was another milestone game and the club head binned him to help stop the losing streak

eels_fan

First Grade
Not sure what the Go is but Dylan Brown posted a photo on Instagram from last night with his hand and wrist in a cast. Looks like maybe he’s picked up a break in training...

Tooooks

Bench
Not sure what the Go is but Dylan Brown posted a photo on Instagram from last night with his hand and wrist in a cast. Looks like maybe he’s picked up a break in training...

I just checked his Instagram. He’s added the tag #throwback so I’m assuming (hoping) it’s an old photo.

Latest posts