What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Johns said he wants a 12 team NRL, well

i want a 14 team NRL. Get rid of the Warriors, Cronulla and Manly, bring in the Brisbane Brothers. Obviously have the Warriors, Cronulla and Manly in the NSW Cup. And get rid of the scrum.

That would be a pretty quick way to make the AFL the dominate code in Australia.

It already is, besides, stop thinking about AFL, haven't you got faith in our product? Stop being so frikin weak. NZ need to develop their own league, and the Warriors have such a disadvantage due to their travelling, just take the pain away from them.

We'll survive. Possibly should bring back the shoulder barge for front on tackles.

carcharias

Immortal
It already is, besides, stop thinking about AFL, haven't you got faith in our product? Stop being so frikin weak. NZ need to develop their own league, and the Warriors have such a disadvantage due to their travelling, just take the pain away from them.

We'll survive. Possibly should bring back the shoulder barge for front on tackles.

Shoulder barge?

coolumsharkie

Referee

Always amazes me when someone talks about reducing the number of teams in the NRL they conveniently leave out the prospect of killing off the club that THEY support.. I'm sure Johns included the Knights when thinking about the cull??.. No? nope.

Just because you only wash once a year doesn't mean you get to have the ultimate opinion on what stinks.

Pommy

Coach

So you want to reduce NZ travelling and create an NZ league by putting them in the NSW Cup? Seems logical.

Always amazes me when someone talks about reducing the number of teams in the NRL they conveniently leave out the prospect of killing off the club that THEY support.. I'm sure Johns included the Knights when thinking about the cull??.. No? nope.

Just because you only wash once a year doesn't mean you get to have the ultimate opinion on what stinks.

Funny. Anyway, if we had a more compelling product, which i think it would be if we brought back continuous live rucks, then maybe Cronulla and Manly would have bigger crowds and membership. No scrums.

Latest posts