What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs The Bunnies

So we wont actually be Origin affected for Origin 2 or 3. Unless we don't back up.

Round 14 - Saturday 15th June.
State of Origin 2 - Sunday 23rd June
Round 15 - Sunday 30th June.
Round 16 we have a bye.
State of Origin 3 is July 10th
Round 17 - July 12th

So unless we rest guys agsinst the Titans... Origin won't acrually affect our eligible players. Origin 1 was the only game that did.

Ah, scratch my earlier post then.

Still I think Luai should be getting game time somewhere.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ah, scratch my earlier post then.

Still I think Luai should be getting game time somewhere.
He definitely should. Warming a bench does nothing for development.

I really wanna see him at centre. His footwork on an edge would be awesome. Atleast in my mind he should be a gun outwide.

Panfa

Juniors
Jed went ok at centre last week he was part of the reason chrichton scored 3 tries.He defended well too people need to remember jed started as a centre for the titans then was moved to backrow later on.My only concern would be lack of speed having both yeo and cartwright in the centres together although we would have a big team

Pomoz

Bench
Jed went ok at centre last week he was part of the reason chrichton scored 3 tries.He defended well too people need to remember jed started as a centre for the titans then was moved to backrow later on.My only concern would be lack of speed having both yeo and cartwright in the centres together although we would have a big team
Gagai and Roberts would be getting a semi reading that team sheet. We couldn't be slower if we had two mannequins superglued to a concrete block playing at centre. Is the idea to get plenty of practice at doing kick offs?

mxlegend99

Referee
As far as being frugal with our salary cap and the way we are fighting our way back to a semi spot, do we really need Peachy?
We've played some depleted sides in poor form. 3 in a row is terrific regardless of that..but we would undoubtedly be better with Peachey here as long as we dont need to lose anyone extra to add him.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can anyone who watched the reserve grade game comment on how he went playing centre, especially in D?

Burns started centre after 5 mins he and Jed switched. Jed was good. Aekins was solid both would handle it well. I'd go Aekins given Roberts is the opposing centre

franklin2323

Immortal
We've played some depleted sides in poor form. 3 in a row is terrific regardless of that..but we would undoubtedly be better with Peachey here as long as we dont need to lose anyone extra to add him.

Evens out for the games we should of won but lost

Latest posts