What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best big hits of the modern era

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
And by the modern era I pretty much mean everything after Inglis almost killed Dean Young and got the shoulder charge banned.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Dean Whare isn’t a big human......
If he's bigger than a halfback, my point still might stand.
I just don't get it when fans go crazy when the smallest bloke on the field gets monstered.
I watched my stupid fkkn WT get raped by Canberra on Friday . . . and Thompson made a carry and got flattened by some neanderthal, and the canberra fans went absolutely nuts. Really ? he's 4'10". What the fkk did you expect to happen when he runs at a forward ?
Is there really any honour in flattening the smallest bloke on the field ? Personally, I don't see it. But others might get their jollies from it.
Smash a prop ? . . . well done !!!
Smashing a 5'6" halfback aint quite the same bravery in my book . . .

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Might not be the modern era but Terry Randall's hit on Dallas Donnelly in the late 1970s.

Ran 100 mph out of the defensive line and folded Dallas in half. Hence Igor is my avatar.

Latest posts