What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
It could never be said that Mahe didn't put in close to 100% every time he ran out.
Sad to see him finish up this way.
All the best mate, hope the injury clears up.
Now, get a bloody hair cut.

He always put in. If he had pace he would have been a weapon.

I hope he does well in life.

Tiger05

First Grade
That foxsports article shows that we need to turn our roster around.

Maguire is desperate to cull big-name stars to regain control of the roster predominantly created by former coach Ivan Cleary.

The only good thing is that I think that the overpaid players are going to slowly leave and hopefully that will give us some room to purchase a better team.

Das Hassler

Bench
Most of that article is no different to what anybody here could have written ....no matter what is or isnt happening it's nothing more than another lazy payday for a journo squeezing a bit more juice out of the Cleary / WT thing.
A whole lot of nothing but destabilisation...these hacks KNEW that DWZ would be at WT ( let alone Nathan !)....last night another knew Mannah wasnt coming....now he is. Howabout just ONE of them writes an article about how they get it so wrong so many times yet NEVER apologise for the harm they do to clubs just to make a buck...comes right down to it they know nothing more than anybody else and their whole existence depends on shit that they create and pretend to be outraged by.
I dont blame Bennett one bit for treating them like garbage

Perth Tiger

Bench
What about the ranges in Packer’s and Ben’s salary in the different articles. I have seen between 650-800 and 500-700 respectively

Most of that article is no different to what anybody here could have written ....no matter what is or isnt happening it's nothing more than another lazy payday for a journo squeezing a bit more juice out of the Cleary / WT thing.
A whole lot of nothing but destabilisation...these hacks KNEW that DWZ would be at WT ( let alone Nathan !)....last night another knew Mannah wasnt coming....now he is. Howabout just ONE of them writes an article about how they get it so wrong so many times yet NEVER apologise for the harm they do to clubs just to make a buck...comes right down to it they know nothing more than anybody else and their whole existence depends on shit that they create and pretend to be outraged by.
I dont blame Bennett one bit for treating them like garbage
Couldn't agree more, simply, long ago there ceased to be investigative journalism and what you get are hacks sourcing stuff from forums such as this and many others. That many statements go unchallenged is the fault of clubs and their media departments.

Roy Masters is in my opinion, an exception.

It's just not sport though, it's the business world as well.

If there is one positive in Mannah’s signing, it’s this

Lol.

All those people came forward to suggest he was a bully.

If all that’s true, that John Singleton and all those big sponsors should be deeply ashamed.

The bbc sacked that top gear cretin because he punched someone out.

Mannah is a big signing for many reasons. He’s their best individual and on his day, a very good player. He will have a big point to prove.

I wouldn’t quite write off Manah.

WA Tiger

Bench
Exactly. I don't mind hearing rumours but I have no confidence in them at all.

Let's be honest Mannah isn't going to turn the team around. DWZ could have made a difference beacuse we lack pace and he has it but he isn't a massive loss at all.
I think he will being a go forward prop..and teach Packer what being tough really is...It’s about shutting up and thinking of the team first and handling what’s hard..and teaching him what a real leader is and does ...I’m not impressed with Packer ...He was touted as a leader when he joined ..Pi-lease

WA Tiger

Bench
I heard today Pacjer and Madge arnt talking at all and it all started when Packer couldn’t handle preseason training..too hard ..

Latest posts