What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah

Gronk

Staff member
Weak arse merkins.

Just the worst, except Manly.

I spit on your Government Stadium.

No respect. Merkins!

Time and tide tarry for no man, merkin.

Or more relevant to your club, time and peptide tarry for no man. :yum:

Avenger

Immortal
Tim Mannah is the one that asked for a release and we are weak? Perhaps we should just keep handing out contracts to derelicts like you guys have for Paul Gallen.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I have always been a Mannah fan and thought he was better then some have rated him.

However considering after being dropped to reserve grade for the first time ever, he asks for a release rather then fighting for his nrl spot and showing he is worthy of a new contract, probably demonstrates some of the issues we have in the squad with leadership - taking the easy path rather then fighting for it.

It’s a fairly weak path Mannah is taking and happy for him to leave if that’s the mentality he is going to take!!

Gronk

Staff member
I have always been a Mannah fan and thought he was better then some have rated him.

However considering after being dropped to reserve grade for the first time ever, he asks for a release rather then fighting for his nrl spot and showing he is worthy of a new contract, probably demonstrates some of the issues we have in the squad with leadership - taking the easy path rather then fighting for it.

It’s a fairly weak path Mannah is taking and happy for him to leave if that’s the mentality he is going to take!!

If true, he certainly has taken a different path to Moses, who chose the head down bum up option.

Not a euphemism.

strider

Post Whore

I dont know if we know all the facts to make such statements.

I have found tim's demotion very odd .... i think there have been worse performers .... i reckon theres more there than meets the eye

crocodile

Bench
I dont know if we know all the facts to make such statements.

I have found tim's demotion very odd .... i think there have been worse performers .... i reckon theres more there than meets the eye
I have to agree with this. Go back to a few of the earlier games this year in the 3, 2, 1 threads and you'll see he features quite a lot. f*cked if I know why he's persona non grata.right now. Something else we don't know about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have to agree with this. Go back to a few of the earlier games this year in the 3, 2, 1 threads and you'll see he features quite a lot. f*cked if I know why he's persona non grata.right now. Something else we don't know about.
If you only look at his carries you'd think he was going well, but for years he was in the team for his defensive work rate. That's gone to shit this season.