What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd14: Non Parra matches

84 Baby

Referee
Can’t get charged down if the opposition are on their line and you field the kick on halfway

Kornstar

Coach
f**k the referees can find a forward pass when it suits them, particularly when the Storm or Roosters are about to have a break against them.

The amount of forward passes (that resemble NFL passes) they miss in general, they manage to find the flat/slightly forward ones to favour the Storm or Roosters and other games when a perennial wooden spoon contender is playing a better team.

The of course the Storm score straight away.

hindy111

Post Whore
But no mention of how it doesn't count on account of Souffs being short a coupla handy players?

They sure where. At full strength they win I feel but plenty.

Penrith missing only Whare and Blake.

South no Burges x3 or Reynolds. Best players

Eelogical

Referee
It appears someone forgot to tell the dragons that we want them to win by 2
66ff1ad5d171e9f7b6eff2d18186ab22.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
I switched it off just as the 2nd hal started. What happened at the end??
Wests done by 2, got dropout with 28 seconds to go, time stopped because Newcastle threw ball away, McQueen took one hit up, Garner almost f**ked it with another hit up but played ball with second to go, Jeynolds almost f**ked going himself 25m out but was able to drop it back, they spread it to right before Gamble put in an ok cross field kick, Knights tried to bat it over dead ball line, it slowly bounced towards line and Wests 8 foot tall winger came from nowhere to dive and get finger tips basically right on line. Seriously if you can find highlight somewhere, I haven’t done it justice. It was a nothing game but you kind of knew something like that would end it

Latest posts