What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Back on topic: Canberra are running fourth despite having injuries to key players Josh Hodgson, Joseph B. J. Leilua, and Joseph Tapine. Given that fact Ricky Stuart has to be one of the best coaches in the world.

mongoose

Coach
Tapine has been back for a few weeks now. But how will Ricky react to the injury of his centre/winger of Serbian heritage Cotric? Perhaps he has another Turkish player waiting in the wings to fill his shoes?

BadnMean

Juniors
Tapine has been back for a few weeks now. But how will Ricky react to the injury of his centre/winger of Serbian heritage Cotric? Perhaps he has another Turkish player waiting in the wings to fill his shoes?
Emre Guler to the centres, it'll be another masterstroke.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Of course I would be loving it.
Fkn der

Doesn’t change anything though.
He can be a f**kwit on the feild too.
Of all the blokes in the Sharks team he decided to punch, he picks Feki, the nicest bloke out there.

Cmon Carch. The Sharks havent liked nice since Jon Docking & Barry Russell graced Shark Park and where did that get ya?

BadnMean

Juniors
The famous Turkish international Emre Guler is a back rower. That is where he must play, probably as a bench replacement.

He's a front rower purely, which is why the shock selection at centre will secure Ricky coach of the year & satisfy the Raider's growing fan base in the Anatolian Peninsula.

He's a front rower purely, which is why the shock selection at centre will secure Ricky coach of the year & satisfy the Raider's growing fan base in the Anatolian Peninsula.

@POPEYE @AlwaysGreen

Can we get a reading here please?

Redneck or Greenneck, we need to work out whether this bloke is a front-rower, back-backrower, or my personal opinion, a winger.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting a response in the shallow end.

soc123_au

Staff member
@POPEYE @AlwaysGreen

Can we get a reading here please?

Redneck or Greenneck, we need to work out whether this bloke is a front-rower, back-backrower, or my personal opinion, a winger.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting a response in the shallow end.
Winger? Fair suck of the sav. The bloke is a halfback, no question. If the Stick puts him in the 7 and gets Sam Williams in his rightful spot in the front row the Raiders will go all the way. Or my hand isnt elbow deep up Bellyaches lolly jar.

soc123_au

Staff member
Addendum, Loretta Swit can leave her size 9 boots under my bed anytime. Mmmmmm hotlips battered savs,,,,

BadnMean

Juniors
emre-guler_1in65tekmomru1qz1fu4vd13vy.jpg
I'm just shocked that you guys aren't more familiar with the work of Emre "the ghoul" Guler.

Silly Chooks tried to choke him to death- jokes on them he's already undead! How can you stop him?

Emre Guler is a super Turk, like Aiden Sezer. Thank goodness Ricky Stuart, who has had the intelligence to recruit some awesome Poms like Josh Hodgson, Elliot Whitehead, and John Bateman, and the Serb Nikola Cotric, is also giving a fair run to the Turks.

BadnMean

Juniors
Lol.

Says he’s not excusing Wighton’s behaviour then goes on for paragraphs excusing Wighton’s behaviour.

I like Jack as a player, I think he’s severely underrated even now. Doesn’t mean I’d want to have a beer with him.

Can you explain, qualify or, categorise without excusing? Yes. It's actually a large part of what our legal system does. It's pretty a pretty major part.

I can only presume the list of people not waiting to have a beer with you is a lot longer than the other way around, despite the high standard you hold people you don't know to.

He was being a d*ck, plead guilty, paid his penalty. People were in such fear of harm they retreated as much as 10m for as much as 30 seconds. They probably still have PTSD. You blacklist someone forever for that- fine. Bet you claim openess, forgiveness & tolerance in other areas of your life though...

Convicted crims- tar for life or is actual rehabilitation & a 2nd chance allowed in your world?

Four Poms, two Turks and a Serb are on the Canberra roster. They are all outstanding players. That kind of multinational player recruitment is what has made Ricky Stuart into the fourth best coach in the NRL.

Latest posts