What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Thread - Cook Islands V South Africa

Coastbloke

Bench
What do you mean?

It's not about the heritage players..
Tonga, Cooks, Samoa etc who all have heritage players at least have their countries support even at Government level.
South Africa literally have no support whatsoever. Their Governing body is dead. The Govt is fellating the SARU. Why are we persisting?
The RLIF Executive needs to organise a meeting with the South African Ministry of Sport and thrash this shit out..

Force

Juniors
This was a sh!t game, too one-sided and did no one any favours. Should've just ended it at halftime. I switched to the girls game, at least that had intensity.

Chidge

Juniors
There was never any doubt that the cooks would put points on the South Africans.
In a positive for the rhinos the fullback will smith looked good and he has come from the WA league.
The edge second rower was impressive, Gilham and he was born in Pretoria.
The big South African front towers managed to bend the line and find their fronts on a fair few occasions.
And the left winger was energetic.
If the Frei boys had played I think the South African pack may have stood a better chance.
Cooks had some worrying errors but in a game like that structure really falls apart as the scoreboard grows.
For the naysayers both teams are better for the match.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
There was never any doubt that the cooks would put points on the South Africans.
In a positive for the rhinos the fullback will smith looked good and he has come from the WA league.
The edge second rower was impressive, Gilham and he was born in Pretoria.
The big South African front towers managed to bend the line and find their fronts on a fair few occasions.
And the left winger was energetic.
If the Frei boys had played I think the South African pack may have stood a better chance.
Cooks had some worrying errors but in a game like that structure really falls apart as the scoreboard grows.
For the naysayers both teams are better for the match.
Did the cooks look a class above the Americans ?

Chidge

Juniors
Did the cooks look a class above the Americans ?
I missed the America’s.
With the USA selection policy being mostly domestic then it will be Cooks by 30 at least especially at the end of year if club land doesn’t play havoc on the CI team