What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Nutbush Inbred limit I think it’s called.

Bro I moved to Queensland in 2006. I know your pain.

Savour this moment for me.

Make sure when you abuse the Queenslanders you keep the insults Mono-Syllabic so they understand them.

Fangs

Coach
Some fool has had him at fullback and now 5/8 for his club. Never understood why.

He looked a very good centre early on in his career.

Should be an origin veteran by now. Great centre. He and Dylan Walker should have played a lot of time there.

Big Pete

Referee
What a past couple of weeks Tom Trbojevic is having. Had a 10/10 performance against the Dragons and followed it up with a brilliant performance for NSW. Game II was going to be one of those games where NSW couldn't allow any self doubt to creep into their performance, so to open with what was nearly an indefensible try was just about the play of the game.

The Blues were switched on and if anything, the scoreline didn't reflect the contest, they were much better than a 32 point win.

As for the Maroons, that was easily the worst performance I've seen from them since the Game III 2000 massacre. They were out-enthused early and when they had a couple of tough calls go against them they just folded. Injuries hurt their rotation in the middle and Wallace squandered his opportunity for redemption with a dumb performance, but really it was an embarrassing effort from a side that's prided themselves on the way they play the game.

typicalfan

Coach
Happy but not counting my chickens until I have two of them. So right now I don't know how many chickens I have. I just know it's more than 0 and less than 2.

Xcalibre

Juniors
The blissful ignorance of the blues is lol worthy. You were gifted this game through 6 successive penalties ensuring you could build enough possession and convert it into points. Anything after the fact is redundant.

The series is nothing more than a contrived result in order to raise revenue for the next televised rights.

So the powers that be won you all those series straight? Fair enough.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bro I moved to Queensland in 2006. I know your pain.

Savour this moment for me.

Make sure when you abuse the Queenslanders you keep the insults Mono-Syllabic so they understand the.
I.........have.........to.........talk.....as.............slow.............as..............a............Shane............. Tronc..............hit.................up.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Some fool has had him at fullback and now 5/8 for his club. Never understood why.

He looked a very good centre early on in his career.
He's been the centrepoint of attack at 6 and a big reason why were running top 4 so maybe not. Jacks doing great at 5/8 and has broken into Origin off the back of it

Latest posts