What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Gronk

Staff member
Can I have an update please ? Where are we at in this investigation? Is the dog still missing ?

batman_asbestos.gif

parra_jesus

Juniors
The plot thickens:thinking: the messiahs have return. Is this a sign of Parra regaining premiership greatness again, or am i just the anti-christ... im not sure myself. But wouldn't bet on us regaining premiership greatness anytime soon lol

Belmore Dude

Juniors
That’s just plain cruelty to animals, tattoos do hurt. Any merkin who has them & claim they don’t hurt is a lying merkin. Depending on location the the pain differs. Trust me I have too many to count.

The merkin I mentioned has 2 Parra tats, most of his clothing is Parra related (disturbing) & his username is his female dead Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That’s just plain cruelty to animals, tattoos do hurt. Any merkin who has them & claim they don’t hurt is a lying merkin. Depending on location the the pain differs. Trust me I have too many to count.

The merkin I mentioned has 2 Parra tats, most of his clothing is Parra related (disturbing) & his username is his female dead Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Sounds way more trustworthy than some deadshit from Belmore.

Latest posts