What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Gronk

Staff member
Well none of you merkins have guessed correctly, it hasn’t anything to do with a cat. You’re all a bunch of dumb f**k westy merkins. Typical

Hey I’m not a westie ! Actually if you are posting from Suva I would be. :thinking:

In another plot twist. We have someone on the site pretending to be @Hollywood Jesus . Is @parra_jesus also @Belmore Dude ? WTF is going on ? I think finding that dog is the clue.

8b9964bb274979a7aa2d57ad17666e2c
The real Hj was the only religious figure that I ever put any faith in at all. Like any other religious figure, it soon became apparent to me that putting my faith in him was a waste of time also. Another charlatan in a long line of them who could not produce anything more than hollow promises and busted dreams. I approached him once to try and say G'Day and he brushed me for his beloved throng of juvenile hangeroneras. What a tosser!

Latest posts