What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone Peachey

OldPanther

Coach
Thread might not be justified but I can see it becoming a big discussion. I was probably harsh saying he doesn't have integrity but it is definitely as part of NRL culture at the very least.

He had a bit of grumble when dropped to the bench.

Problem is it's his best position. Can cover a few positions if the team is desperate and have impact against tired defense, evidenced by our win against Souths that he scored the wining try.

Kilkenny

Coach
Loved Tyrone as a footy player, but his time with us is over and we need to move on.

We shouldn’t go back to the past.

Spend whatever free cap space we have on retaining those we need to retain and perhaps one or two astute signings (not marquees) given we wont have sufficient funds.

OldPanther

Coach
Loved Tyrone as a footy player, but his time with us is over and we need to move on.

We shouldn’t go back to the past.

Spend whatever free cap space we have on retaining those we need to retain and perhaps one or two astute signings (not marquees) given we wont have sufficient funds.

100% agree.

OldPanther

Coach
I tend to disagree here.

We let players go that don't want to play with us. Yet here is an "X-Factor" player that does want to play for us.

If we can get Titans to pay some of the baggage he will be a good (re-)signing.

I think that's the issue. The clubs are in disagreement over $$$. I wouldn't mind him cheap and am happy Panthers is being patient with it to get favourable terms. If (I'm not sure he will) people are right and he finds his confidence and form it'll be a fantastic pick up.

MrBlack

Juniors
I think that's the issue. The clubs are in disagreement over $$$. I wouldn't mind him cheap and am happy Panthers is being patient with it to get favourable terms. If (I'm not sure he will) people are right and he finds his confidence and form it'll be a fantastic pick up.

Go to be at the right price.

No more paying overs for players......

mxlegend99

Referee
Not interested in having him back. He was good for us and still could be. No doubt. But I honestly think Bryce Cartwright has shown more ticker this season than Tyrone Peachey has... and I just cant see us getting him cheap enough that we arent screwing our cap for him.

If he's willing to takke a pay cut to come here I am all for it. But I dont think it's fair Titans pay him a cent to play for us after the poor return he has given them for their investment.. or that we should pay his whole contract.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
It seems it's certain to happen. Ideally no other club is willing to take him for the money he's asking for. He asks for something reasonable considering his form and we take him at that.

It seems it's certain to happen. Ideally no other club is willing to take him for the money he's asking for. He asks for something reasonable considering his form and we take him at that.

It will be interesting to see our plans for him, on the bench or as right centre? Surely Naden couldn’t be moved from left centre.

Latest posts