What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Timoteo Simona be given a second chance?

The Rosco

Bench
I love how the french fellator Albert uses player's full names. Real touch of class.
He thinks he's a qualified journalist.
No, really. Look at the way he composes his bullshit posts.
Uses full names. Gives background snippets.
Somewhere in that Peugot playground between his ears, he has one persona that actually believes it is doing all of us a service by reporting it's opinions.
Poor schlepp.

myrrh ken

First Grade
"Tim" Lafai is actually Timoteo Lafai. Same with Timoteo Simona, except that the latter wants to hide his Polynesian heritage by using the Anglo abbreviation "Tim."

Nevertheless that example of ethnic shame should not be held against him. He, like everyone else, deserves a second chance..

Timoteo is not a Polynesian name you merkin.

Its of Spanish origin.

t-ba

Post Whore
giphy.gif

TIMOTEO!!!!

myrrh ken

First Grade
The only other result i get for a google of "timoteo simona" is a reference from some troll named Jean Capdouze on the rlfans forum. Apparently he likes to bang on about french league too.

Gee small world.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Then how come so many Polynesians use it? It has been acquired by Polynesians, so it is now as much Polynesian as it is Spanish, Italian or Portugese.
You schlepp.

Timoteo Sheens . . . is OBVIOUSLY Polynesian because he has more than 1 vowel in his surname.

Myrr Ken . . . GUARANTEED that bloke is Albert. ABSOLUTELY no doubt !!!!! You only have to read 3 or 4 sentences, and you know who it is. Well spotted and researched. Fkkn hilarious !!
Albert, or Jean, or whoever the fkk is living in your attic at the moment . . you are honestly sad.
How many alts has Jean got, I wonder ?
Jean Albert , you poor schlepp . . . how the hell do you keep up with all your fantasy tangents ?

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Can someone please check on Albert ?
He seems to have stopped posting all of a sudden.
Just for shits and giggles . . . below are some of "Jean Capdouze's" posts from nrlfan.
Tell me that's not 1000% our Albert.

Exhibit A, . . . . "Because he is often referred to as Timoteo.

Personally, as a cultural anthropologist I prefer the authentic ethnic "Timoteo."

In any case I am pretty sure that "Timoteo" is on his passport."

Exhibit B, your Honour . . .. "That is his original ethnic Polynesian name, Timoteo Simona. The same applies to Timoteo Lafai at the St. George-Illawarra Dragons.

Australians like to use the more familiar Tim."

Aaand to wrap it up, exhibit C . . . ."After extensive Googling I have not been able to find evidence of former Wests Tigers centre Simona's given name being Timoteo, even though as a Samoan it would be his likely given name. I was convinced that I had read it in the press. It is definitely the case with the fellow Samoan, St. George-Illawarra centre Timoteo Lafai, aka "Tim Lafai."

In the interests of certainty and accuracy I have changed the name in the title of the thread to "Tim Simona."

I regret the anxiety, pain and suffering that I might have caused by my bold leap into the intricacies of Samoan culture. It was certainly not my intention."

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Jean seems to be a 1970s dual code Frenchman who has long since passed away, not sure why he bothers Rosco so much

Latest posts