What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

George Dragon

Juniors
Timm deserved to play against Melbourne ... the message that him not being picked sends to the club is clear ... if you want to play nrl don’t dominate the Reggie’s, just buy mary a 6 pack and don’t complain ...

Should be sacked on the spot based on Thursday’s team sekection
Timm will never be picked in FG and he wont be here next year

RufusRex

Post Whore
To nice a kid to do that

Nothing wrong was never in favour

Obviously I don’t know the ins and out of the club but some things just don’t make sense. Is it having an impact on the players (the genuine ones). ... I mean Aitken probably loves him but how do the likes of Norman/hunt deal with such a clueless f**k

qld redvee

Juniors
Too nice a kid to do that.

Nothing wrong, was never in favour.
thanks for the update george
seems strange if not in favour one could ask why was he brought to the club ?? And if he is out of favour then questions should be asked what the problem is as he does does perform and is in our top 30 squad . Why wasnt he shopped around and a potential first grader purchased ?? Totally amazing but just proves how the club is spiralling out of control

George Dragon

Juniors
thanks for the update george
seems strange if not in favour one could ask why was he brought to the club ?? And if he is out of favour then questions should be asked what the problem is as he does does perform and is in our top 30 squad . Why wasnt he shopped around and a potential first grader purchased ?? Totally amazing but just proves how the club is spiralling out of control

At a guess Basil saw something in him but Mary doesn't.

denis preston

First Grade
Cant believe that Mary would have that much power. Unless all coaches were in agreement that he wasn't up to it OR these assistant coaches not prepared to expose themselves just to keep their pay packets. Geez the place needs a cleanout.

Dragonsamy

Bench
As George has said it doesn't matter what basil or any of us think of players Mary's mind is made up and he will never change it he is the Road block

Dragonslayer

First Grade
At a guess Basil saw something in him but Mary doesn't.

GD, what do you know about Eli Levido? Is he happy being a part-timer or would he be looking for a full time contract?

His stats as a hooker yesterday were really good, especially in defense making 54 tackles at 94.7% efficiency.

qld redvee

Juniors
As George has said it doesn't matter what basil or any of us think of players Mary's mind is made up and he will never change it he is the Road block
You would hope that if this is true then SOMEONE ( oiher than us poor fans ) can take it higher . For gods sake havent we got a coaching director in Crawley ? surely he must see potential in Timms and be able to advise supercoach of his short sightedness or does crawley just stick his head in the sand whilst keeping his hand outstretched for the pay packet ? If mcgregor is that stubborn is it any wonder why players a) wont come to the club or b) jump at the chance to leave.. so why have any assisstants or directors as its supercoaches way or the highway --
oh for management to run a worthwhile review . I will keep looking for the genie in the bottle to grant me 3 wishes !!!!!!!!!!!

George Dragon

Juniors
GD, what do you know about Eli Levido? Is he happy being a part-timer or would he be looking for a full time contract?

His stats as a hooker yesterday were really good, especially in defense making 54 tackles at 94.7% efficiency.
He is a part timer utility as best.
Was in Qld cup last year and I think Norths before that.
His defence was good yesterday but his passes from dummy half are average.
The only part timers with a shot of 30 would be Clune.

George Dragon

Juniors
You would hope that if this is true then SOMEONE ( oiher than us poor fans ) can take it higher . For gods sake havent we got a coaching director in Crawley ? surely he must see potential in Timms and be able to advise supercoach of his short sightedness or does crawley just stick his head in the sand whilst keeping his hand outstretched for the pay packet ? If mcgregor is that stubborn is it any wonder why players a) wont come to the club or b) jump at the chance to leave.. so why have any assisstants or directors as its supercoaches way or the highway --
oh for management to run a worthwhile review . I will keep looking for the genie in the bottle to grant me 3 wishes !!!!!!!!!!!
Crawleys job is an advisor , he reports to Mary not the other way round. He was hired to watch other teams and players and advise on them.

avocado

Juniors
Timm deserved to play against Melbourne ... the message that him not being picked sends to the club is clear ... if you want to play nrl don’t dominate the Reggie’s, just buy mary a 6 pack and don’t complain ...

Should be sacked on the spot based on Thursday’s team sekection
One of the most consistently dominant reggies front rowers I can recall was Shannon Wakeman.
Never got a sniff at first grade. Rumours were he thought McGregor was a flogsock.

Latest posts