What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Feej

First Grade
I like the bump. I also just liked a feej post from 2015.
giphy.gif

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Especially when Morris names a team.

Bronson will be 3, but could left or right or wing.

Fittler on the hand just names them where they will play.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m okay with that - but if nobody posts - we can just unsticky it!

Is the point of the thread to just talk about the game, or…???

coolumsharkie

Referee
This is the f**king best thread. I didn’t remember how it started but I’ve since become mates with CB4 outside of this forum and I’ll flog the f**khead on beer hill for all the great people of LU.
Someone, I think it was millersnose made a comment suggesting they meet at the game at The Hotdog Stand for a fight after some of the usual shit talking was going on for probably far too long. Then made into a thread and now we have snout verses Quicksilver in the ring.

Ding ding!

Someone, I think it was millersnose made a comment suggesting they meet at the game at The Hotdog Stand for a fight after some of the usual shit talking was going on for probably far too long. Then made into a thread and now we have snout verses Quicksilver in the ring.

Ding ding!
Hold on a minute. Lets get the rules right first. Is it Marquis of Queensbury , Bare Knuckle , MMA UFC, WWF or my personal favorite, Grecko /roman wrestling in the nuddy like they used to do it in the original Olympics ???....... Jelly wrestling might be good too.

snout

First Grade

Ding ding!
Ironically dickslivers been punched around the ring more times than Liberace.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hold on a minute. Lets get the rules right first. Is it Marquis of Queensbury , Bare Knuckle , MMA UFC, WWF or my personal favorite, Grecko /roman wrestling in the nuddy like they used to do it in the original Olympics ???....... Jelly wrestling might be good too.

FFA is the traditional rule set. In other words, no rules.

Neanderthals like me would love that. Kick to the nuts, followed up with the tire iron to the noggin.As sharks fans I think we(well some of us) are much more refined than that .