What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham - Torn Hamstring

Stake Removed

First Grade
For FFS, this bloody origin crap and Wade gets injured for what, he plays a demonstration game and he his out of sharks who pay his wages, move the demo games to after season proper finishes

Card Shark

Immortal
Running & walking would be 2 different things.

Hopefully only slight tear & only miss a couple .

shadowboxer

First Grade
Demonstration game. Ahh this place has been gold the past fortnight.
What’s next - Buzz gets a photo of Graham having a celebratory can of beer in the sheds when he should really have been using the ice cold beer on his injury.
Sack him and send to Fort Dennison for a week

SBD82

Coach
Feel for Wade. He seems to have worked so hard on his rehab only to cop another injury.

If it’s any consolation, without Flanno I don’t think you blokes were much more likely than us to win it this year.

At least we got to see the Maroons beaten in heartbreaking fashion. Wade’s contribution to Game II was huge. And I actually thought he had a huge impact changing the momentum of Game III, even though his game time was so brief.

Hope he’s back soon. Genuine footy player and seems like a good bloke. Pleasure watching him play.

Feel for Wade. He seems to have worked so hard on his rehab only to cop another injury.

If it’s any consolation, without Flanno I don’t think you blokes were much more likely than us to win it this year.

At least we got to see the Maroons beaten in heartbreaking fashion. Wade’s contribution to Game II was huge. And I actually thought he had a huge impact changing the momentum of Game III, even though his game time was so brief.

Hope he’s back soon. Genuine footy player and seems like a good bloke. Pleasure watching him play.
Thanks mate and I agree with your game 3 thoughts. When Wado and Murray came on NSW picked up the tempo significantly.
Oh don't forget, our two teams have the Monty Porter Cup to play for!! Haha