What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall....

kdalymc

Bench
Bit of a legend on and off the field .
Shame he played 4 games per season for the first 5 seasons other wise he would be uo to 450 now for sure

The Bye

Juniors
Been living off his 05 exploits for 14 years now. Has been serviceable in patches since then, but it is astounding that he’s still playing. Good for him for reaching 300 I suppose.

MrBlack

Juniors
Don't forget he spent a year or two playing Super Rugby.

Much better role model than most players playing today.

chunk

Juniors
Been living off his 05 exploits for 14 years now. Has been serviceable in patches since then, but it is astounding that he’s still playing. Good for him for reaching 300 I suppose.

You know your footy. He won the Golden Boot in 2010

The Bye

Juniors
You know your footy. He won the Golden Boot in 2010
Benji wasn’t even the best player at his own club that year, let alone in the world.

Tommy Makinson is the current golden boot winner. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

The unknown

Juniors

Lol herp derp. He was arguably better in 09, 10 and 11 than his 05 form. Inbetween those years he was cruelled with injury

JB04

Juniors
My all time favorite Tigers player. Not only did he do so much for the club I love, but for rugby league in general.

Shame his 300th is on the same weekend as Scam Smith. Benji would have easily inspired more kids (like myself in ‘05) to play rather than Smith, who would inspire kids to argue to the ref, argue a penalty when a player becomes a quadriplegic and systematically rorts the salary cap.

Really hope when he retires we can send him off on a good note

Latest posts