What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Kilkenny

Coach
It's mind bogling to think we may have been paying more for DWZ than the Eels are paying Blake Ferguson. Really makes you wonder.

Abacus

Juniors
If anyone has access to Twitter Stew Moses posted a link to a podcast in which O’Neill & Fletcher feature talking about everything Panthers. Interesting listen and a couple of things I got from it is Peachy is far from a done deal to return to the club & it is highly probable we are tipping in for DWZ & Waqa Blake. Draw your own conclusions but that was my take on what they said. There was lot’s of other issues discussed.
Mmm, what could Dave & Fletch gain by inferring payments to DWZ & Blake. Colour me sceptical.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Love Dallin just jeez a 90kg fullback taking kamikaze runs at front rowers. Can't see his body being up first grade standard when he's around 29/30. Respect him for the way he plays and still like for the good stuff he did at the club but he wouldn't last long.

BxTom

Bench
We couldn't afford him under the salary cap. He got a good offer from the dogs who are desperate to sign some good players.
I thought that the rumour was that CHN was released because he was somehow mixed up in the video business?

mxlegend99

Referee
I thought that the rumour was that CHN was released because he was somehow mixed up in the video business?
Bulldogs made him a 4 year offer for twice what he was on with us. Gus told him we couldn't match it and that he should take the offer and we would release him to do so.

Gus didnt want to lose him. But he did so because he couldn't deny a player that sort of money or opportunity. Very similar situation to Tyrone Peachey.

franklin2323

Immortal
I was thinking watching this game how useful he'd be for us, with his ability to find a try. A big drop from him to Winterstein IMHO.

Totally different players and pays. Winterstein is strong in defence poor in attack.. CHN is the opposite

franklin2323

Immortal
Bulldogs made him a 4 year offer for twice what he was on with us. Gus told him we couldn't match it and that he should take the offer and we would release him to do so.

Gus didnt want to lose him. But he did so because he couldn't deny a player that sort of money or opportunity. Very similar situation to Tyrone Peachey.

Or maybe if others weren't on crazy deals both would still be here instead of plodders like Fuimaono

Fangs

Coach
One of the tougher jobs in the NRL coaching the Titans. He will have to wait a while before he gets another shot. Assistant coach role if he can find one.

Latest posts