What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Jim Dymock

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to here Brennan gone at Titans, Dymock is in the running for the role.

I remember when we were linked to Aiden O'Brien only to hear Roosters would not let him go.

Re Dymock i dont think he has done anything to benefit the club, if he can land the role let him go.

Walters has knocked back the role, Holbrook being mentioned as the one, he was the one i thought we should have looked at before Morris

shadowboxer

First Grade
If the titans want him - let him go....PLEASE... a loyal servant to the club for very little return. Can’t see it happening though, pretty sure the Titans would have been irons in the fire than dymock

Stake Removed

First Grade
If the titans want him - let him go....PLEASE... a loyal servant to the club for very little return. Can’t see it happening though, pretty sure the Titans would have been irons in the fire than dymock

Any other club would, remember this is the Titans

snout

First Grade
Dymock.
Dope.

Gawd l hope he goes.

Walters is just pushing his price up.
Wants them to know whatever theyre thinking of offering...it aint enough to walk away from SOO.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Channel 9 news reporting the coach of the Titans has to be a quuenslander, this is why the club dosent go anywhere, only want a QLD coach, so rule out anyone else ffs

Tiger Shark

Bench
Channel 9 news reporting the coach of the Titans has to be a quuenslander, this is why the club dosent go anywhere, only want a QLD coach, so rule out anyone else ffs

That right there is why the Titans will never succeed. You get the best coach for the job. whether they have two heads or one.