What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Chipmunk

Coach
Always good to get a win this time of year, no matter how you play.

2/3rds of the way through the season and we are sitting in 6th, two wins ahead of the team running 9th. We play Manly twice, the Knights once, and all 5 teams currently running 12th to 16th.

Gronk

Staff member
Always good to get a win this time of year, no matter how you play.

2/3rds of the way through the season and we are sitting in 6th, two wins ahead of the team running 9th. We play Manly twice, the Knights once, and all 5 teams currently running 12th to 16th.

Travelling pretty good with injuries too. Timmy and Alvaro can’t crack a start with Mennings and Wanga due back in two weeks.

hindy111

Post Whore
So we’re 6th now. Another boring week for the haters I guess.

Dylan Brown this weeks scapegoat? :goat:

He had 1 game after a long lay off then the bye. He needs time.
N.Brown was back to best today. Lane also excellent.

I thought we played boring simple footy and tbh the Tigers where the better and more dangerous side. We just had a few to many classier players and executed well when given the chance.
I like those wins though. Not heaps of energy and not anywhere near what capable of but still manage to win.
Goal kicking was the difference.

hindy111

Post Whore
Travelling pretty good with injuries too. Timmy and Alvaro can’t crack a start with Mennings and Wanga due back in two weeks.

Also Stone and Terepo. Kafusi and Stefano may also be smokies for a run. In a way it is good they play with Mannah and Alvaro as have two NRL players too compare them to.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He did nothing. Kicked out on full gave away a penalty and dropped two very catchable balls.
But hey he is a kid. He will develop and needs 4 or 5 games in a row to get consistent footy and his combo.

He has been out for a long, long time, don't forget.

Gronk

Staff member
Also Stone and Terepo. Kafusi and Stefano may also be smokies for a run. In a way it is good they play with Mannah and Alvaro as have two NRL players too compare them to.
By the looks of it Ethan Parry deserves a crack but come Rnd 22 will not get near Sivo, Fergo, Wanga or Mennings.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What's peoples thoughts on Mahoney?
He tackles a lot and crisp passer but doesn't seem to have much spark. I thought Kaysa was far more dangerous in attack.

I liked Kaysa.

But we have seen Mahoney carve up with his running game this season.

I think he is a young player, still finding his feet in First Grade, but he impresses me every week.

strider

Post Whore
He had 1 game after a long lay off then the bye. He needs time.
N.Brown was back to best today. Lane also excellent.

I thought we played boring simple footy and tbh the Tigers where the better and more dangerous side. We just had a few to many classier players and executed well when given the chance.
I like those wins though. Not heaps of energy and not anywhere near what capable of but still manage to win.
Goal kicking was the difference.
I dont think they were better at all

chiefy1

Juniors
What's peoples thoughts on Mahoney?
He tackles a lot and crisp passer but doesn't seem to have much spark. I thought Kaysa was far more dangerous in attack.

I think he's doing well for his inexperienced and will only get stronger, which he will. Chooses the right option and a crisp passing game.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Mahoney just needs to work on his decision making. Ran the ball poorly a coupla times today but it looked like run wasn't his first option.

Delboy

First Grade
Home from the game, Drown had a tough game , looked good in places , never backed off from being in the action despite dropping a couple of passes. Can only wonder what would have happened if that first try and been allowed, Massinve cnfidence boost if he scored.

That was Bungees best game in a long while and kept them in the contest, forwards put in and more than held their own. The Tigpies forum is suggesting they got the rough end of the referees , ummmmm not the same game I was at. That's footy, you tend to see it out of your own perspective.

Crowd was close to 50/50, what seemed to be the talk,was who would be replacing the players moving on. All guesses as little in the press .

Suitman

Post Whore
We’ll need to be better to beat Manly. Big test next week.

Oh, absolutely!
We did the basic things right today, Kept us in the game.
Tigers aren't that great and Manly have danger players.
We'll need to more on our game than we were today.
Especially at that shithole on the Northern Beaches.

Bazal

Post Whore
49240-63f7517ce438b6046dce679607a8a780.jpg

Latest posts