What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

DrStange

Juniors
Any idea when next years Harold Matthews side will be named?
Will there be any bolters selected?
Half of the squad is playing this wednesday at a gala day at Blacktown and the other on Friday night before the panthers v titans game. I believe that squad will train through until just before Xmas and they will cut it to 24 then

DrStange

Juniors
U
Half of the squad is playing this wednesday at a gala day at Blacktown and the other on Friday night before the panthers v titans game. I believe that squad will train through until just before Xmas and they will cut it to 24 then
there is a kid playing for colyton called jakai that should make it and wasn't part of Andrew johns last year

ashton

Juniors
Thanks--who to they play against before the Titans game?
What's the latest with year young players in the squad?

DrStange

Juniors
Thanks--who to they play against before the Titans game?
What's the latest with year young players in the squad?
I think it's a country rep team .. maybe the Western Rams. I will find out. In regards to year young players the only one they will consider is the kid I think Daz mentioned a while ago - JM. This age is a really talented age and they have a lot of depth. They will start favourites for the comp along with the Bulldogs

ashton

Juniors
I think it's a country rep team .. maybe the Western Rams. I will find out. In regards to year young players the only one they will consider is the kid I think Daz mentioned a while ago - JM. This age is a really talented age and they have a lot of depth. They will start favourites for the comp along with the Bulldogs
Thanks....do you know whether any of the players are under contract?

2009 UNDER 13 DEVELOPMENT SQUAD

Zubayr Baaruud ~ Colyton/Mt Druitt
Tarjshay Dufty ~ Minchinbury
Cowan Epere ~ St Patricks
Shiem Fuimaono ~ St Marys
Tyrell Fuimaono - St Marys
Isaac Harrison ~ Emu Plains
Kieran Hayden ~ Doonside
Robert Jennings ~ Minchinbury
Sam Kheirallah ~ St Clair
Soni Luke ~ St Marys
Blake Milgate ~ Minchinbury
William Riley ~ Emu Plains
Michael Saloum ~ Windsor
Jonty Tohara ~ St Patricks
Thomson Tuigamala ~ St Marys
Beau Ungounga ~ Windsor
Amos Viiga ~ St Clair
Brendon Wall ~ St Clair
Mitchell Wilson ~ Emu Plains
Ethan Wright ~ Emu Plains

Wow! Never knew that he was a Penrith junior.

ashton

Juniors
How did the junior game go tonight before the Titans game?

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
How did the junior game go tonight before the Titans game?
Panthers won easily. Something like 28 to 6. I only saw the second half. Panthers fullback looks promising. I think his name is Kyle White, has good running and passing game. Anyone know anything more about him. One of our front rowers was a big unit as well. Future looks bright.

ashton

Juniors
Panthers won easily. Something like 28 to 6. I only saw the second half. Panthers fullback looks promising. I think his name is Kyle White, has good running and passing game. Anyone know anything more about him. One of our front rowers was a big unit as well. Future looks bright.
His name could be Kyle Whitton.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
H

his name is liam Ison and plays for st Mary's. Unfortunately the ground announcer was reading out the names of the ccc team instead ! He is one of the st doms that will make the team as the coach is a st doms teacher
Thanks Doc. How do you rate him?
He seemed to play well and was also organizing the team.

DrStange

Juniors
Thanks Doc. How do you rate him?
He seemed to play well and was also organizing the team.
He has definitely come a long way this season. He probably lacks the speed to be a fullback long term but he is still so young. It's an interesting age because there are another 10 kids in the squad that are just as good as the ones that played on Friday night

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
He has definitely come a long way this season. He probably lacks the speed to be a fullback long term but he is still so young. It's an interesting age because there are another 10 kids in the squad that are just as good as the ones that played on Friday night
Yeah under 15 you are still to grow into your adult body. Good that we have so many good young kids coming thru.