What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHAME EMBARRASSING HOPELESS.

Dea

Juniors
Almost bottom of the table but on top for points scored against us.
As poor as our defence is our attack isn’t much better. We have 5 SOO players in the team and potential for so much more. Tonight’s poor play isn’t a one off, we have not been good enough not only this year but for many years.

jeffdragon

Bench
If I see Mary or a player even during the off season i will approach them and ask them ,
They all should be accountable to answer questions, not be protected species.
We have the forum or they say don't go to games,but it's still frustrating .
It would be great to get a few decent questions in.
And what happened to the RED V FORUM.AT SAINTS LEAGUES? Are they afraid We will ask a hard question.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
What is wrong with our club management?
Surely any self respecting Board is accountable for performance of its employees and in this regard the players,Coaching staff and all associated need to be accountable.
We seem to have no accountability or establishment performance guidelines in place otherwise they would all be under severe pressure of immediate termination.
Please someone involved with our. club Management have the intestinal fortitude to step up and give us some explanation as to steps being taken to rescue us from the destruction being thrust upon us by our inept Coaching and playing performances currently being displayed.
We as supporters deserve an answer.

jeffdragon

Bench
Almost bottom of the table but on top for points scored against us.
As poor as our defence is our attack isn’t much better. We have 5 SOO players in the team and potential for so much more. Tonight’s poor play isn’t a one off, we have not been good enough not only this year but for many years.
36-14 v 12 men.
34-14
45-12
32-18
34-16
22-9
We turn it up big time
Shit players and coaches .
NOT GOOD ENOUGH .

SAP58

Juniors
It takes a real man to admit you are wrong, I call out Brian Johnston & his Board mates to come out & admit they were wrong to reappoint Paul McGregor. He is not going to resign so he must be judged on performance & based on the side he has available even taking into account injuries they have & continue to underachieve. Simply McGregor cannot get the best out of this side so the Board must have some balls & as sack this underachieving coach NOW !

sco22

Juniors
If I see Mary or a player even during the off season i will approach them and ask them ,
They all should be accountable to answer questions, not be protected species.
We have the forum or they say don't go to games,but it's still frustrating .
It would be great to get a few decent questions in.
And what happened to the RED V FORUM.AT SAINTS LEAGUES? Are they afraid We will ask a hard question.
Yes can’t handle the truth can’t cover it up

Latest posts