What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Raiders 20-12 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 18: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 18
Canberra Raiders v Wests Tigers
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Saturday 20 July 2019

Gates 3pm / Jersey Flegg U20's 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Michael Oldfield 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Corey Horsburgh 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Emre Guler 18. Sam Williams 19. Royce Hunt 20. Jack Murchie 21. JJ Collins

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Moses Mbye 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Elijah Taylor 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen 20. Luke Garner 21. Oliver Clark

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Raiders: Mounties (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup); Canberra Raiders (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well you’d think Raiders will be much too strong for us here. One thing going for us is that Annesley has come out and admitted for the second week in a row they got some crucial calls wrong against us, I have no doubt that refs look to even that shit up at some stage

GongPanther

Referee
IMO the Raiders are the form team of the comp, and will only get better. They should get a win here by 28-12.

TheFrog

Coach
Raiders a chance of Top 2, not just top 4. Green Machine by 14.
A side that really can defend will shut the Raiders down, but the Tigers aren't that side.

IMO the Raiders are the form team of the comp, and will only get better.
Raiders have won 4 from their past 8. Even if our 6 straight have been against under 9 netball teams with one hand tied behind their backs as seems to be the consensus, I think the Storm have got them covered pretty comfortably.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
I do enjoy a Tigers match.

Apart from that blip last year we really seem to have the wood on them - we’ve outscored them 254-56 over the last 6 games.

Here’s hoping for more of the same.

This Year?

Immortal
We’ve had some great clashes haven’t we skeepey? Here’s some of my favorite memories

View attachment 31475 View attachment 31476

LOL. Croker was a 50/50 chance of kicking that goal and they were robbed of a GF berth with the assumption of them waltzing through the PF.

Back to the latest chapter, I hope the Tigers can show more heart than what they did against the Eels. Raiders are in great form and even without the Serbian Godric, they will be very tough to beat. I've love to see Liddle get more game time and see if the speedsters in the Tigers can move them around. I'd be looking to kick early, mix things up alot and keep trying to turn them around and move them around. CNK and Simple Jack have been awesome.

Latest posts