What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Fangs

Coach
I've warmed to the Winter.

Agreed he does look a bit lost when he makes a break...but at least he actually makes breaks. He looks more dangerous than Yeo in attack who I don't think can stay on the edge much longer. JFH playing some edge but again looks better suited in the middle to me.

Its a question of the cash I think. CHN would have cost us a lot more, Winter surely on nothing. At worst he is a good depth player.

snickers007

Juniors
I've warmed to the Winter.

Agreed he does look a bit lost when he makes a break...but at least he actually makes breaks. He looks more dangerous than Yeo in attack who I don't think can stay on the edge much longer. JFH playing some edge but again looks better suited in the middle to me.

Yeo is playing busted, pretty sure he's been in the no-contact bib at training for a few weeks now. I reckon had Marto not gone down injured we would have seen Yeo be rested right about now. But we're a bit light on quality backrowers, so here we are.

OldPanther

Coach
A good experienced player that is professional off the field by all reports. They might keep him for his experience to continue to set a good example for some of the younger cubs.

That's what everyone said about Tamou now he's having his best year here. Will be interesting to see if Winterstein has a similar break out here.

OldPanther

Coach
Yeo is playing busted, pretty sure he's been in the no-contact bib at training for a few weeks now. I reckon had Marto not gone down injured we would have seen Yeo be rested right about now. But we're a bit light on quality backrowers, so here we are.

Got up holding his shoulder again on the weekend. Needs to get surgery or whatever treatment is required now that we can fill both the centre and second row spots.

OldPanther

Coach
I’m currently here in the Qantas Club in Sydney and who should walk in but the Bulldogs.

I had a good little chat with CHN and DWZ. Good blokes. CHN admitted that he’s missing the Panthers & DWZ said that he needed the change of scenery.

I'd take CHN back for a reasonable deal but at the same time we have Martin and Carty coming on to the scene and Kikau locking up his edge permanently.

OldPanther

Coach
Where is everyone:

giphy.gif

It's a slow day online and in the real world.

age.s

First Grade
Robert has the body but I'm not sure the brain is there. Those were some terrible reads.

Fangs

Coach
Titans v Melbourne will be one to watch.

Cartwright starting for Titans, Michael Gordon and Leilani Latu on the bench. Sandor Earl starting for Melbourne.

And Tom Eisenhuth has managed to sneak on the bench. Looking forward to his performance.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
Must read the Broncos final game day thread last year for context.

What a difference that would be.

Titans v Melbourne will be one to watch.

Cartwright starting for Titans, Michael Gordon and Leilani Latu on the bench. Sandor Earl starting for Melbourne.

And Tom Eisenhuth has managed to speak on the bench. Looking forward to his performance.

Will be keen to see how Latu goes after all this time.

Latest posts