What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkcast Annual Party

Quigs

Immortal
Happy Podcast day Heathens.

Enjoy the comradery and punch the lights out on anyone that gives you the shits. I've also heard there might be a bubbler or two tonight.

Buzz and I expect headlines tomorrow.

Eion

First Grade
Happy Podcast day Heathens.

Enjoy the comradery and punch the lights out on anyone that gives you the shits. I've also heard there might be a bubbler or two tonight.

Buzz and I expect headlines tomorrow.
Getting an early start with Masked Avenger. See ya soon ya pack of merkins

Card Shark

Immortal
After listening to the Sharkcast (& a snippet of carch’s band in action), I’m even more jealous of you merkins going tonight!

Have 1 for me!

SadShark

Bench
No going easy on the derty either.

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of well........derty.