What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack everyone. I just saved 20 threads.

Card Shark

Immortal
Saved me starting 1 about Fifita.

I couldn’t care less if he left the club, he’s got a shit attitude & it’s infectious!

taipan

Referee
Fifita brain explosion, ends up in the long run costing us the game.Seriously the gimp never learns.
Don't mention Prior.
Both IMO expendable.
Must have known something,I was at the club watching.When the score got to 18all thanks, FFffffffita........said to the my better half, let's go we is about to crash and burn.
Didn't see the last 14 minutes, probably the best 14 minutes this year.

Please put your sack list here.

1. Hamstring Trainer
2. john Morris
3. Josh Morris
4 . Chuck Morris
5. Horace Morris
6. Doris Morris.
7. Lorriss Morris

Card Shark

Immortal
Fifita should not have been allowed back on!

Even with that last attacking set, he tries to play halfback & throws a hard pass to a fast running forward.

He should’ve been the merkin running instead of the merkin passing!!!!!

Pig Champion

Juniors
I shouted at the TV a lot, my dog thinks I hate her. I have no answers much like the forum, the coach and the team.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I shouted at the TV a lot, my dog thinks I hate her. I have no answers much like the forum, the coach and the team.
How can you shout at your TV - it generally brings so much joy.
Think of me....I watched “The Project” 10 year party with my lovely wife and had a wine - zoning out, nodding and saying “yes dear” like a robot...till I checked in here at 740 odd.
Been animated ever since

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita should not have been allowed back on!

Even with that last attacking set, he tries to play halfback & throws a hard pass to a fast running forward.

He should’ve been the merkin running instead of the merkin passing!!!!!

I am sure Fifita in 2017 finals when we were trying to set for field goal against Cwoboys in last few minutes took hit up on 5th ran sideways, and again tonight take the f**king tackle have shot for field goal, but no with it pi**ssing down tries to throw pass to another forward.

Morris wont drop Fifita, dosent have power to do it

CEO

Juniors
I am sure Fifita in 2017 finals when we were trying to set for field goal against Cwoboys in last few minutes took hit up on 5th ran sideways, and again tonight take the f**king tackle have shot for field goal, but no with it pi**ssing down tries to throw pass to another forward.

Morris wont drop Fifita, dosent have power to do it
Might not have too.
Could get suspended for a front on shove. 2 weeks when he fights it.

Latest posts