What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World 9's TV Ad!

Burns

First Grade
So, was just watching the Roosters v Tigers pregame on Nine - there was an ad for the World 9's!

Was advertising travel packages to Sydney, heavy NSW Gov push. Lots of footage of the Pacific nations (lol Northern Hemisphere).

Crazy stuff.

Stallion

First Grade
Ray Warren also gave it a read out with a banner and link to here

Why didn't the RLWV2017 get this kind of promotion

Yes.A very perceptive comment and reflection. Must be part of an agreement to air/promote rugby league fixtures. It surely isn't out of the goodness and well meaning promotion for the code on behalf of channel 9.

italoromano68

Juniors
So, was just watching the Roosters v Tigers pregame on Nine - there was an ad for the World 9's!

Was advertising travel packages to Sydney, heavy NSW Gov push. Lots of footage of the Pacific nations (lol Northern Hemisphere).

Crazy stuff.

Some ads should be published in Europe too

Coastbloke

Bench
Well, I just saw a Rugby League Planet article that said Foxtel is the official TV partner and no suggestion of Nine broadcasting it..I give up on that issue till game day.

Couple that with the NRL overiding the RLIF on rules and we have a typical RL clusterf*** that could have been so awesome..

The game certainly knows how to implode on itself. I'll forgive it all if France took it out but i've seen the draw... :cry:

Latest posts