What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

84 Baby

Referee
We were shit but the fact they didn’t get to 40 at least showed we put in some effort in that second half (though we got lucky a few times with them bombing tries)
We almost made Ed f**ken Shearan an origin level player

strider

Post Whore
Its cos the big happy family are all coming back together ... group hugs .... nothing like a flogging to bring us all back together

Noise

Coach
Imma defend us here a bit. I reckon it’s more the opposition shows up extra specially to play us sometimes. We can’t stem the flow but.

Could be right. When their coach just instructs them to run hard and straight behind the ruck and you will kill it, I reckon their middles and dummy half get right up for the game. And we can’t keep up

84 Baby

Referee
And can we talk about the forward pass call on Moses? Honestly the worst call I’ve seen. The obviously err on the side of it going back, and there were a bunch of clear forward passes not called today, but that pass went 3m backwards

Latest posts