What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 Vs Raiders

Abacus

Juniors
Very winnable game this week. Just had a look at their 1st 50 minutes against the Tigers - Raiders didn't do too much and the Tigers were ordinary (as their coach's post-game reaction showed).

Raiders will be up for the Panthers though.

You'd think a massive crowd against a quality team will mean that they should be able to maintain the intensity. When we last played Canberra we were very low on confidence. Had plenty of chances early but nothing in attack. I think Jimmy Maloney is right that now the team backs themselves and their natural ability. Raiders have another strong pack so like against Saints, the key is to spread the ball early and move them around. I think this could very well be decided by a FG.

franklin2323

Immortal
You'd think a massive crowd against a quality team will mean that they should be able to maintain the intensity. When we last played Canberra we were very low on confidence. Had plenty of chances early but nothing in attack. I think Jimmy Maloney is right that now the team backs themselves and their natural ability. Raiders have another strong pack so like against Saints, the key is to spread the ball early and move them around. I think this could very well be decided by a FG.

We got 17k v Roosters. You'd think atleast that again here

franklin2323

Immortal
Very winnable game this week. Just had a look at their 1st 50 minutes against the Tigers - Raiders didn't do too much and the Tigers were ordinary (as their coach's post-game reaction showed).

Raiders will be up for the Panthers though.

Raiders defence is the issue

Fangs

Coach
Looking forward to this one. It is easily our biggest test against a team not affected by injuries, resting players or rep selection.

I feel we might need a bigger bench for this game. Particularly is Kikau is out through suspension. I'd look at giving Leinu his first game.

franklin2323

Immortal
Looking forward to this one. It is easily our biggest test against a team not affected by injuries, resting players or rep selection.

I feel we might need a bigger bench for this game. Particularly is Kikau is out through suspension. I'd look at giving Leinu his first game.

Martin is due back but the flip side is Canberra is ave 14 points against per game. So not sure we can score enough points as is let alone without Luai

Panfa

Juniors
Im confident we can put a score on canberra in this game they were hopeless against a crap tigers outfit a massive crowd and another home game penrith 13+