What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep, I know despise them too. Quite a compelling right-wing rant from a bloke who calls himself 'Homo Man'. What dickheads they must be to give a shit about people other than themselves and other dumb-arse, selfish bogans. Terrible band though.

I liked some of their stuff. A lot was a not my cup of tea.
Of course people give a shit about others. It is just when they have to be inconvenienced or fork out for them that they tend to turn a blind eye.
It's like all these people who want to move Aus day and go to aboriginal parades. I doubt they'd let them in their own circle of friends.

T.S Quint

Coach
I liked some of their stuff. A lot was a not my cup of tea.
Of course people give a shit about others. It is just when they have to be inconvenienced or fork out for them that they tend to turn a blind eye.
It's like all these people who want to move Aus day and go to aboriginal parades. I doubt they'd let them in their own circle of friends.

Why would you doubt that?

T.S Quint

Coach
Saying you care and going to a parade with your group of friends helps who exactly bar yourself feeling better.

Well parades and the like raise awareness, but that’s what I’m asking about.
You said people like me, who want to change the date of Australia Day, wouldn’t invite an indigenous person into my group of friends. I’m asking why you think that.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh yeah BA is just a fountain of RL knowledge, you can tell by how quickly it has taken to fix up our ruck defence........

Fire up merkin. You've been a sarcasm-less pussy over the past month.
ok

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh yeah BA is just a fountain of RL knowledge, you can tell by how quickly it has taken to fix up our ruck defence........
Our ruck defence was fine prior to this year. Our attack needed fixing and it was fixed. Now we're lazy in the middle. Without TPAs you can't have everything.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So with fine ruck defence we come last. Without it we are running in the top eight. Sounds like we are better off without it.
We came last because our disjointed attack and kicking game caused us to concede possession every week. This made our defence look worse because it was under more pressure.

This year our attack is better, which has helped our kicking game, which has helped our defence. Which is worse than last year.