What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 Vs Raiders

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
And there’s actually Penrith fans who belittle the thought of the nrl having it out for us as just a conspiracy theory.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
The charge is bullshit but I think we're stronger with Yeo at lock forward and Liam at second row then we are the other way around.

If there’s any positive it’s Martin playing on the edge again, he was very good there last time.

I’d like to see Yeo remain at lock and Martin & Kikau as our second rowers when Kikau is back.. Martin looks like he’s more of an attacking threat than Yeo. Love Yeo too, I think the workhorse role in the middle might suit him.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I was actually thinking it may be a blessing. A rested and angry kiks will be a force in 2 weeks
He's a confidence player though. He might lose confidence in his aggressive defense after this. And you couldn't blame him with how weird the NRL have been about charges lately. Next thing you know simultaneous contact with a kicker will deemed late.

Sime_11

Juniors
I fully expect the intensity to lift with the playing group this week and on game day, I hope the Penrith faithful show the same intensity on game day, this is an abomination and shit stain on the game.

Continually getting rorted by referees and now the Judiciary, keep fueling our anger, the panthers are only gonna play harder and want it more !!!!

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I fully expect the intensity to lift with the playing group this week and on game day, I hope the Penrith faithful show the same intensity on game day, this is an abomination and shit stain on the game.

Continually getting rorted by referees and now the Judiciary, keep fueling our anger, the panthers are only gonna play harder and want it more !!!!
Maloney said after the shocking sinbin and try decisions in the Warriors game the players in the huddle talked about how good it’s gonna be when they end up winning that game.

Same attitude for Sunday.

BuddPanther

Juniors

And who do the NRL put in charge of our game this week, Ashley f#@*ing Klein.

franklin2323

Immortal
The thing with this Kikau decision is what is a fair tackle or not? Legs planted arm wrapped is now a shoulder charge?

Things like that is why the comp this year doesn't seem as good as previous years?

soc123_au

Staff member
The judiciary are f**king idiots. It would make more sense to teach 3 monkeys to decide guilt or innocence playing scissors,paper,rock.

Dave's mate

Juniors
The thing with this Kikau decision is what is a fair tackle or not? Legs planted arm wrapped is now a shoulder charge?

Things like that is why the comp this year doesn't seem as good as previous years?
Very scary times for the sport. We really need strong leadership and not the pricks in charge atm. Sports like the NFL and the UFC KNOW they are the show and that people want to watch violence

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Kikau decision is a joke.

How Duftys tackle is OK and Kikau, with his nose in the chest of the player he is tackling, is worth 2 weeks is beyond me.
viliame-kikau_jjzcs50kheci1k8qsgt8pc725.jpg

Latest posts