What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Semi is great. But I reckon some fans are over rating him.
I just do not see the point of having too many good backs. They only get to touch the balls so many times.
Semi brings fans. Snd he would be a super signing but not worth 1 mill imo and isnt a Turbo Tom level. I rate Turbo as one of best in game

Stevie

Bench
I just do not see the point of having too many good backs. They only get to touch the balls so many times.
Semi brings fans. Snd he would be a super signing but not worth 1 mill imo and isnt a Turbo Tom level. I rate Turbo as one of best in game

Are you Kidding?

Semi better than Ponga.

There, I said it.

hindy111

Post Whore
If we offered him 400k he would have signed in the ESL

No I dont think so. How much would he get there? 600k? The big pay days in UK are gone.
Plus he has a young family. Some people put that over money. Not everyone wants to pack bags and family up and move across to the other side of the world. Plus MJ would of been on great money since he was about 19. I doubt he is short of a mill or two.

JokerEel

Coach
No I dont think so. How much would he get there? 600k? The big pay days in UK are gone.
Plus he has a young family. Some people put that over money. Not everyone wants to pack bags and family up and move across to the other side of the world. Plus MJ would of been on great money since he was about 19. I doubt he is short of a mill or two.

So we have an option for Jennings who wants 1 year at 400k(I highly f....ing doubt that but seeing as though most posters on here are on the fairy dust ill use that value) as he doesn't want to go to the ESL at 32........... or Semi who is 4 years younger and probably wants a 3-4 year deal at 600-700k?

Only reason I wouldn't want Semi is if he wanted any more than 700k

chiefy1

Juniors
Pau you bum. A wingers 4 main jobs are as follows, & Sivo scores a massive pass.
Scores tries :heavy_check_mark: A+
Hard hit ups :heavy_check_mark: A
Safe with kicks :heavy_check_mark:B
Tackle :negative_squared_cross_mark: C-

Sivo just needs to clean up his defense which was ok until hoffman partnered him.

T-Boon

Coach

Semi does some things a lot better than Turbo (eg: hitting it up and getting the set started well, doing something to spark the team, finishing off a backline move, he is also a fine defensive winger can really force errors, he was developing a great off load).
Dont forget how massively we missed him last year. It cost us a whole year. He was the difference between top 4 and wooden spoon arguably.
Semi would also be a good islander role model (I think). He would easily be worth $1m. First year $800k, then $1m then $1.1m.

Latest posts