What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

emjaycee

Coach
If they made a ruling on the camera angles available at the time the decision should stand.
The decision is standing - we are keeping our 2 points and Sivo is keeping the try.
Whether or not the more detailed review justifies the sacking of the 2 refs and touchies is a different issue.

And it was a stupid f**king idea.
My other idea, which would probably be possible much sooner, is the bunker gets greyed out vision so they can't tell which team is which. Or know what the score is. Or the entire game is reffed from such vision. You heard it here first.

strider

Post Whore
My other idea, which would probably be possible much sooner, is the bunker gets greyed out vision so they can't tell which team is which. Or know what the score is. Or the entire game is reffed from such vision. You heard it here first.
Maybe both teams just wear the same plain grey uniforms

The decision is standing - we are keeping our 2 points and Sivo is keeping the try.
Whether or not the more detailed review justifies the sacking of the 2 refs and touchies is a different issue.
My problem with this is it just sends a message to the refs that whatever you do, don't penalise one side too much more than the other. Cos if it's a close game, you're gonna be hung out to dry. So I guess we've gotta start infringing if our opposition is doing it.

parra pete

Referee
I have just got my answer from the NRL website, it is the 4 on field officials. Annesley also states that Sivo's try was from a knock on, but the example shows that Brown passes the ball backwards and Green hits it towards the try line. The try was referred to the video referee who stated that Green hits the ball towards the tryline. Although Annesley disagrees with this decision he did not sack the video referee.

Filed under the heading.."Go tell it on the mountain"...the ladder shows Eels got the points...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Stuff all this whinging from the warriors, far out. Didn’t they score a try soon after they knocked it on and confirmed as an error? Luke’s try was also 50/50 and could have been disallowed.

Also nothing was mentioned about the strip on Moeroa in the 55min after we got to the lead which was ruled knock on. The commentary suggested it was a strip.

We have had a few go against us too, what about that forward pass against the raiders where we wouId have scored and potentially changed the game?

Wasn’t it the second panthers game (I think ) where they scored from a fairly forward pass and we only lost by 6.

Was there a game this year wear we go f**k all penalties to compared to the opposition?

Last edited:
Stuff all this whinging from the warriors, far out. Didn’t they score a try soon after they knocked it on and confirmed as an error? Luke’s try was also 50/50 and could have been disallowed.

Also nothing was mentioned about the strip on Moeroa in the 55min after we got to the lead which was ruled knock on. The commentary suggested it was a strip.

We have had a few go against us too, what about that forward pass against the raiders where we wouId have scored and potentially changed the game?

Wasn’t it the second panthers game (I think ) where they scored from a fairly forward pass and we only lost by 6.

Was there a game this year wear we go f**k all penalties to compared to the opposition?
Plus Parry being taken out by Beale when trying to catch a bomb

Latest posts