What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm already happy we're scoring heaps of tries.

Anyone remember the best team in 2003. It wasn't from there defense. It was some of the best attacking football I have witnessed. They blew the ass end out of team with scores like 38 - 24
Defense didn't win it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Back-end everything into the final year and then frame the merkin for selling drugs to schoolkids. #strategy

It's amazing how many players on 5yr deals are moved on. And since day 1 even the forum guys said Maloney will be moved on in his 3rd season.
I reckon something shonky is going on there.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sometimes when you use the word 'we' I am not sure whether you mean Eels or Panthers.
Are you saying Mik reckons Parra paid Penrith to release Waqa and then we upgraded his already high 5 year contract?

If so, I call bullshit on Mik.

I was making a joke that I assumed everyone would realise was a joke.
Penrith have younger cheaper options and want out of these 5yr overpaid ones that Phil Gould handed out for fun. We may have one of the best centres in the game if he gets his attitude right...

Latest posts