What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parramatta v Warriors LIVE GAME DAY thread 27/7/19

T.S Quint

Coach
Just had to say, I was directly in line with that pass from RTS at the game.

It was definitely forward.
The refs had a shocker on many calls in that game, but that was not one of them.

Gronk

Staff member

The refs had a shocker on many calls in that game, but that was not one of them.
That's good enough for me.

Kornstar

Coach

Agreed, @ash411 and i were in good position too and while they don't get called often (based on the amount of games i watch each weekend) they actually had the balls to call a forward pass and the shit show that has followed about it is quite remarkable.

No wonder they let them go because a bunch of f**king morons in both commentary and fans in general f**king crucify them for it.

Listening to Warriors fans whinge about it is even funnier when you see their perspective that the Luke tackle (which he is missing 3 weeks for) was a perfect rugby league tackle........except for the potential to break someones neck, it was perfect!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I was 400 metres away in the nose bleed section on the opposite side of the ground in the Cronin Stand and it looked forward to me

Latest posts