What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

mongoose

Coach
Incredibly tough next 4 rounds for Sticky and the Raiders

Roosters - Storm - Sea Eagles - Sharks

If Raiders can win two of those that would be a great result and ensure top 4 finish, provided they beat the Warriors at home in the final round. I think we can beat the Rooters and Sea Eagles at home but wll lose the other 2.

firechild

First Grade
Incredibly tough next 4 rounds for Sticky and the Raiders

Roosters - Storm - Sea Eagles - Sharks

If Raiders can win two of those that would be a great result and ensure top 4 finish, provided they beat the Warriors at home in the final round. I think we can beat the Rooters and Sea Eagles at home but wll lose the other 2.
Canberra has never been a ground that Manly have really struggled at. Should be a cracking match and could go either way given the form of both teams.

Canberra has never been a ground that Manly have really struggled at. Should be a cracking match and could go either way given the form of both teams.
Manly are a bogey team , in fact Melbourne, easts and Souths are too...going to be a rough month I’d reckon

BadnMean

Juniors

I don’t think he’s suggesting Manly struggle at Bruce particularly , just we think we can win that match up if we play well.

I’m not as confident given I fear the Turbos n DCE has a history of carving us. But this year has a different feel about it and both fans would agree Papa n Bateman n the rest of our pack - on their day- can match Turbo n Tapau.

Tommy is top drawer but Wighton n CNK aren’t slouches either.

Hodgo probably going better than DCE this year.

Will be a cracker. Plenty of Manly players I actually appreciate watching at present.

mongoose

Coach
Pretty sure the Roosters haven’t won in Canberra since 2010 or something

I am pretty sure Souths aren't a bogey team for us either, we've beaten them a number of times since they won their premiership. Manly are probably our bogey side. Storm also but they must be everyones bogey side.

Billythekid

First Grade
I am pretty sure Souths aren't a bogey team for us either, we've beaten them a number of times since they won their premiership. Manly are probably our bogey side. Storm also but they must be everyones bogey side.

Pretty sure the opposite is true, I thought Canberra was one of our bogey teams. Pretty sure you had a big win streak against us despite us always being way higher on the ladder. Not so much anymore but it was that way for a while anyway.

nick87

Coach
Sticky is about to paint his masterpiece.
Robinson, Bellemy and Dez are all about to get coached up